Is this even a good picture of me /.\?

Is this even a good picture of me  /.\?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's a good picture of you. It's clear what you are trying to express, and I think that you get it across well. So I think it terms of it being a picture of YOU, yes, it's good.

However, in terms of it being a good picture in a more general sense, not as much. The background is distracting. You are drawn to your face, but then the bright outdoor scene right beside your face draws the eye away from you, causing a visual distraction. I think the picture itself could have been improved with a better background/composition.

Most Helpful Girl

• you look really great on the pic it's just the way you took it is a bit... i mean it could be better, 1st of all it's a bit blur and 2ndly what you need to do is have a better background AND most important ! Never, i reapeat lol NEVER take a backlit pic, i dunno how you say in English but basically when the light/sun is behing you it's not right, you need to take a pic in the condition that the light is on you :3 ♥ YOU LOOK AWESOME by the way

What Guys Said 30

• now all we need is some music from Damien: The Omen and everything will fit perfectly...

• You look well in that style - I find that kind of look is a good way of expressing you personality.

• Start being more confident with yourself and what you do, then every picture you take will be amaziiiiinnnnnnggggggg

• yes its a good picture of you. would be better if you turned a little more toward the camera. not a lot just a little

• no. not even addressing your fashion choices here, the photo is simply grainy, unfocused, and poorly exposed.

• Lydia? Is that you?

No, it's not a good picture. It was taken with a shitty camera, like a phone or tablet. Also the lighting is poor.

However, the subject looks well put-together. I like the make-up.

• I like it.

• I don't think so. Ditch the goth lipstick and tame your hair and you might actually be attractive.

• ew...

• U LOOK good but no it's not a good picture bruh

• Yeah... But like the dark lipstick

• Not really

• Not really tbh lol

• I like your look, but it's a terrible picture.

• Looks great.

• You looks like you can be my goth sister, I'm not what style you are, but you looks gorgeous for sure.

• The picture doesn't interest me. The subject matter though, beautiful queen of darkness, who soul do I have to steal for a night with you?

• Not the best front on is easier to judge by

• Make sure you don't cut yourself.

• wowser... i love your style! <3

• You look goth

• That is a good picture of you.

• It is a good picture of you. I love the Gothic style you have going on. Just keep on being you.

• Yeah it's a great looking picture of you.

• good gothic style

• Thats actually a nice pic.

• I don't know. You'd need to show us a bunch of other pictures to judge this one as being good or bad, because right now we have to assume you look exactly like this at all times.

• Yes it's pretty nice.

• it is good, but it looks like random image. maybe it could be better if you looked to camera

• EEEEEVIIIIIL. It definitely has a meaning. If that's what you're trying to show then you got it girl.

What Girls Said 9

• No. You're covering most of your face. Either take a nice picture of your face or do a nice silhouette. Don't do any wish washy in between.

I also understand the struggle to not wanting to brush your hair and frizziness, but you really should brush your hair.

• You look good. :)

• you look like an emo worshipper

• no. bad picture quality and I can't even see your beautiful face :(

• I like it, your style looks great. I even like the angle, it makes it unique.

• You are pretty but dark make up doesn't suit you. Try some light colors.

• I like it. Maybe mess w the brightness in certain places
    Love the lipstick

• Not a good picture, because bad quality, tilted (messy) angle, light from behind and your hair looks messy in a bad way, your eyes are nearly invisible and you look grumpy.
    Through all that I can see your face is probably pretty, it would just be way better with better light, a faint smile and a gaze into the camera.

Love your lipstick by the way.

• Who died?