Do I look Hispanic?

I can't believe I'm asking a how do I look question but I'm bored Lol :P
Anyways, I've had a few people here tell me I look Hispanic. It's new for me since there aren't many Hispanics in France so usually I just obviously look Middle Eastern to most people.
So if I lived in the US would I be mistaken for a Hispanic?

• Yes. You look Hispanic.
  • No. You don't look Hispanic.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you'd ask me what do you look like than I wouldn't say Hispanic. But if you'd tell me that you are than I wouldn't say no, that's impossible lol.

As someone else said... Maybe to the untrained eye. But it doesn't matter because either way you look gorgeous 💗

by the way... shouldn't you be in bed? :p

Most Helpful Girl

• oh that s a question I wanted to ask since I get mixed reviews...
    anw for me you look arab cause I know how arabs look obviously...
    note I said arab not middle eastern cause there is a difference between khalijis and lebanese and Egyptians etc..
    I think it has more to do with your eye makeup too :p I don t know why..
    anw you re stunning either way <3 <3

What Guys Said 42

• you could potentially pass for hispanic... i mean you may be mistaken for it but for me and most people i know we don't make assumptions about a person's ethnicity.

• middle eastern or hispanic I can see both, though with only one picture to go on its hard to say for certain.

• Hard to tell already knowing your ethnicity. But I suppose you can pass as an attractive latina as well ☺

• If you told me that originally, I wouldn't question it lol
    You look middle eastern to me... I feel like you could even pass for some Asian countries if you were mixed :P

• Interesting :) Asian as in Pakistani/ Indian right haha cause otherwise I wouldn't see it :P!!!

• Haha J'aurais du t'avertir que Je suis trop sarcastique :D

• Haha et moi un peu trop dupe haha xD :x !!!

• I can see how people may believe that if you were in an area where there was more Hispanics than middle eastern or north African.

• Nope I'd still recognize you as middle eastern there are little distinct differences between the two races.

• Kinda maybe a little a lot of middle easterns and hispanics could be mistaken with each other either way. You actually do have that Arabic look though, some people could probably mistake you for being Romanian or Brazilian too.

• By everyone? I'd guess mainly people from the US had those guesses, majority using this site is from there. You don't look hispanic but you have more similarities with hispanic than with typical americans, people just like to equalise to something that they are more familiar with.

• Yeah it's mostly from the US but I also got it from Hispanics themselves haha and 2 Brazilian girls in my Uni so it just got me wondering x) Thanks for answering :)!

• oh maybe it's the same with them too then :) I wonder how they don't see the difference

• You look like an Asian Hispanic White hybrid.

• Wow lol only thing missing is black haha xD Thanks for answering :)

• Even though you are middle eastern and I am Indian... I think we can pretty much get away with same type of ethnicities if accent was good.
    We can get away with hispanic, mexican, south european, brazilian and south Asian like pakistan and India (LOL thats my own country though).
    And I have a cousin sister that looks like you but she is chubby.

• I'd probably believe you if u told me that when meeting for first time ya

• I would have pegged you as european, not hispanic though. I probably would not have guessed France though.

• Yeah I'm not French I only live there haha, thanks for answering ^_^

• You could pass as an hispanic though for sure. And I wouldn't even doubt you weren't if you started speaking Spanish haha.

• You can pass as Latin American easily, there are many Latin Americans that slightly look like north Africans or Arab.

• You look Middle Eastern/North African to me 😁
    Not American, though

• Middle Eastern but if you told me you were Hispanic I would believe you.

• First time when I saw you you looked Indian to me haha :-D

• You look beautiful dodo :d

• you could easily pass as Hispanic, or mixed at least.

• Yeah you could pass for Hispanic.

• They tend to have dark hair and eyes, but so do a lot of other people. I wouldn't think so.

• No I don't think you do

• You look hot is what you look lol

• It doesn't matter from where you are. You are looking beautiful and gorgeous, its important. Right?

• Yea kind of...

• I think you looksome type of Asian

• I wonder who said that, that guy must be pretty dumb. You do look like a lawyer tho

• If you were in California, you could pass as Hispanic...

• Hispanic and Turkish

• No u look like the dream of ma gurl 💏

• More from Guys
    12

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly I just thought you were a white brunette until I looked at your pic more closely and then yeah you do look like you could be partially Hispanic but mainly white.

• And considering the fact that you're really Middle Eastern I was way off 😂

• Kind of lol
    A hot half Hispanic mixed with something else :P

• I live in California, USA where there are many Hispanics. I do not see the resemblance. I have also lived in Paris, France and have seen Arab beauties like yourself so I recognize your heritage♡ Both of these are beautiful so I would not take offense to any assumption.

• Hispanic people tend to have more almond shaped eyes while caucasian people don't

And to clarfiy caucasian doesn't just mean European, it means European, Middle Eastern and Indian.

Although I was once mistaken for Hispanic.

• Mmm I see, I guess like the pink anon said it can be misleading only for the untrained eye :P Thanks for answering <3 ^^

• u look hispanic too?

• Hiiii Girly!
    Yes you look Hispanic like me the first time I saw you around here I thought you was. I have a best friend from Lebanon and she looks Hispanic too.

• I wouldn't say that, you have a Middle East look for sure.

• Yes, I think you do.

• maybe to one that doesn't have exposure to middle easterners
    but you always looked arab to me
    caucasian basically

• Yes I think so. You could pass for a Hispanic, since Hispanics and Arabs look quite similar. You look more of an Arab, though.

• Yeah you do.

• No I think you look middle eastern.

• You're so pretty!
    And yeah, I personally do think you look Hispanic :)

• Hispanic is not a race

• if you are white and look white you are going to look hispanic because authentic hispanic people are white; they come from Spain.

• You look like you could be Hispanic, southern European, or Middle Eastern. In any event, you look white

• Maybe to the untrained eye. You look Arabic to me.