Am I average , ugly, pretty or beautiful?

I asked a rate me question but i hardly got any responses.

What would you consider me as? I always get called "average " and "plain " & it bothers me haha so here are pictures of me and yes i do make weird poses sorrryyy

• Just average, plain jane, nothing special
  • Pretty and cute i'd date you
  • Ugly, gross i'd never ever date you
  • Beautiful! i'd marry you ! You're gorgeous and perfect

Most Helpful Guy

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I think that "plain" is an accurate description of how you look. You definitely aren't ugly but you aren't striking neither. There's not much to think when looking at your face. It might be to do with how you carry yourself (I am not sure what I mean there myself) and how you present yourself on the camera. I believe guys would definitely find you attractive but that's it.

• Well i mean i know i'm not perfect and beautiful 😭👋🏼 maybe its cause i don't wear that much makeup. You're probably so used to seeing girls caked up and you think that is "striking" or "beautiful i bet if i wore tons of eyeliner tons of mascara brow pencil foundation and dark red lipstick you'd think i'm beautiiful and that really is stupid but, i guess that's how society works these days. also , you're saying i'm plain yet contradicting it by saying guys would think i'm attractive isn't attractive the opposite of plain? 👎🏼

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Don't worry about it. I used to think I was butt ugly when I was 15. I simply just stopped caring so much and that boosted my confidence.

• Yeah whatever , and stop posting those annoying ass gifs. But , thanks for telling me YOUR opinion on my face. i should'nt have posted this for losers on here to judge. what matters is how i feel about myself so i deeply regret this but now i can't delete it .

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Ugh... Why the creepy pics? For sure tho, not the type of pics I'd send someone I'm interested in.

• You are average

• You are extremely beautiful.. pls ignore other comments from all other people. Why i said you are extremely beautiful because:
    1. Look natural with no make up at all. Wise man like me only love to see girl without make u & you had proved that u dont even need make up on your body.

2. Sexy pair of eyes and cute lips.

3. Your skin look white and not tan. You have the skin of an angel

4. You have pretty hair.

Hence, i would appreciate you dont spoil your perfect look. Keep practising healthy life and smile always :)
    You are future good wife becoz u look like a lovely wife and future good mom..

• There's something very attractive about you. You're gorgeous. Marry? That all depends on your personality.

• Thanks 😊 but i guess it's just you who thinks that since most people are saying i'm average and creepy..

• There is no picture

• I'm wanting to say Average, but your pictures are all very deceptive and exclude much relevant information.

Put up some real pictures next time.

• Gosh for the last time i know my pictures suck but i don't take that many pictures and these are all i have

• In the pictures you provided you look average.

Think about it though, that means you don't have a big nose, your eyes are not too close to each other, and all the other things people think are wrong with their faces.

• Keep camera at arm's length and then take a picture xD
    You look good though.

• You are disgustingly beautiful! Ooh la la

• no pictures

• you're pretty, don't worry :)

• Robin fucking Scherbatsky.

Seriously, is it just me or?

• Despite the silly faces you made, you don't look too bad.

• your cute and attractive.

• Pretty, but probably ugly on the inside.

• ahh you re cute and beatuful😇

• its doesn't matter how you look, if your beautiful to people who loves you, that's all matters,

• You are hot

• You look like someone who becomes more beautiful with time.

• To be honest you're very beautiful and if the poses you made are evidence you have some cute quirks men will love

• You hardly get answers because of your age.

For some reason we feel creepy scoring mid teens on how hot they are. And that's what a looks rating means, nobody ranks a flower or painting on a 1-10 scale.

• Option #B

• You're very attractive. Trust me. I wouldn't "marry you" unless I had a fair idea about your personality though.
    Absolutely loving the no makeup look by the way. You're pulling it off!

• Very pretty but you have to take better pictures

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• i like u. u r pretty.

• 8/10

• You look so creepy in the last photo. Stahhhp!!!

You are the text book definition of average. I hate to say it but you will never be striking. You have small dark eyes, a larger nose and a small mouth which is an offsetting combination. Your best bet would be playing up cute. Smile more, pull the camera farther away from your face, wear a little more makeup. Just don't do crazy lipstick, just something summery and light to balance out your features. If you exaggerate your eyes more it will make your nose appear smaller.

• Ok let's see if you're any prettier lmao

• You asked and I gave you an answer, don't get all pissy about it. Your one of those girls that can't pull off the natural look. If you want to look better you need makeup, you have one of those faces that would improve if you did. Sorry about your luck, but it's true.

• To opinion owner : i completely disagree with you. She is not the text book definition of average she is YOUR definition of average , her eyes aren't small or dark and her nose isn't big either her lips are small but i think they're cute i actually think she pulls off the no makeup look SO well. I've seen some girls without makeup that look horrible not even near as good as this girl. Yeah she poses oddly and her pics look sort of creepy but she looks really beautiful in my opinion!

• Pull the camera away from your face and put your damn tongue back in where it belongs.
    Creepy ass photos
    You look fine from what I can tell

• Shutup bitch let's see if you can do any better if you want to inslut come off anon bitch

• @Raymond_Reddington HAHA

• You talk about girls wearing makeup, what guys think, how you wish you looked better... blah blah blah
      I'm the farthest thing from a bitch. And no, if you had class you wouldn't have used that word in the first place.
      You can call me whatever you please, but you obviously have issues with yourself.

• I just want to say, stop trying to be seductive. Take pictures that show how fun and cute you are. You're a person, don't take pictures like you're an object.

• Ok i get that i take terrible pictures gosh people are so mean lmao , i'm taking them on my iphone and i'm not an expert at taking selfies. How do i take pictures like i'm an object omfg have you seen some girls selfies they literally show all their boobs😂 at least i don't do that and i'm guessing you voted "average " right?

• So I'm guessing you want us to say you're beautiful or at least above avererage and if not you're just going to ask again?

Look you clearly believe you're not average so why do you care what others think? You must be pretty satisfied with your appearance or you wouldn't be taking a bunch of pictures of yourself not to mention all of the faces and poses you're making.

• I'm making those poses to look good not because i think i look good 😂 a lot of people think i'm average and it bothers me aloooot so that's why i asked. i need many opinions i actually have low self esteem duh i mean if i was confident i woudln't be posting this now would i?

• Actually you could be. I mean attention whores do it no offense but yeah I get what you mean and I voted B.