Other than my nose being bigger than life itself, and my skin being too dark, what else is wrong with my looks?

Other than my nose being bigger than life itself, and my skin being too dark,what else is wrong with my looks?sorry if this pic is dark, and give honest answers!! seriously working on my appearance :)

Most Helpful Guy

• So you have a very beautiful face, and beautiful skin. And of COURSE your nose is bigger than life -- you're black! It's normal to see typically black features on black people. Like dark skin. And bulbous noses.

As far as your face goes, your work on your appearance is complete. Now show us your body so we can scrutinize that too -- it's just as important or more important than your face.

One final note:
    The most important thing is that you are a good person. I cannot stand bitches with Queen or Princess complex. That shit right there will take a 10 right down the shitter to a NOTHING. Who you are is SO much more important than what you look like. Don't spend more energy cultivating your appearance than you do cultivating your character.

There is a really pretty girl at work who has the word "Queen" tattooed on the back of her neck. I don't know her, have never spoken to her, and I won't even talk to her because of it.

P. S. Mmm, them lips.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with your nose or skin! You're beautiful!
    If I took a picture in that angle I wouldn't look half as good as you do, trust me.

The only thing I can come up with is to drink lots of water, it will not only keep those nice lips of yours plump but it will also do wonders for your wellbeing as well as complexion, if you're having any troubles with it :)

And hey, don't ever let anyone put you down, and definitely not to the point of you believing them.

What Guys Said 10

• Your nose does not look that big.

Your skin color is great.

The eye makeup eeds work.

You need a good lipstick too.

• Thank you, i really appreciate your opinion :)

• Hahah oh my god I love this! You're like every gay guy in a "transformation" chick flick.

• Those are basic features of your ethnicity and dont listen to those racists who call you ugly. You are not ugly.
    And What do you mean by big nose? Mine is probably double bigger than yours? Its 4 cm high from base and 5 cm long from centre of two eyes to nose tip.
    Are you talking about wide nose?

• Nothing I'd say, honestly. If you hadn't drawn attention to your nose I wouldn't have even noticed it. But even now it doesn't look bad (too big). You look good.

• It's hard to explain but you're like 2/10 just to tell you where you are at

• Well.. not to mention thats a horrible way and angle to take a pic, yoga quite literally fixes everything and vives you everything.

• Yoga can fix your face?

• Well activity period can rid excess weight to the face, but all I see that you need is a little gloss ləl.

• the picture is indeed dark but anyway I don't think there's anythign wrong with how you look

• I would say everything... Cause I am not attracted towards black girls...
    Very few hot looking ones are only maybe attractive...

• So there's nothing I can do? Thanks :)

• Don't worry I only said l an not attracted towards black girls they doesn't mean others are not... :-D

And you are preety :-)

• Nothing is even wrong with your skin.

• dont say ur ugly cause ur black wtf

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• People are lying to make you feel better hun! Let me help you. First of all What a bad angle lmao! Yes , you are ugly i agree with you , in my eyes you are a 4.5/10 almost average but not quite there you could be at least average if you : get rid of that stupid hat or whatever that pink thing is on your head , exfoliate your lips and put some chapstick on because they look dry, use a oil free acne wash because your skin looks oily , look up makeup tutorials on youtube so you can learn how to do makeup the proper way & learn to "contour" your huge ass nose and lastly comb your hair ! ( it's really not that hard ) and i promise you will become a solid 5 ! P. s stop blaming your dark skin for being ugly, dark skin is beautiful it's not your skin tone it's your facial features.

• What's wrong with your skin and nose? I think you're pretty.

• Why do you say that your skin is too dark? There's nothing wrong with it, you have no blemishes and you're even toned. Your nose isn't big, it's round and cute. You look very pretty to me.

My only suggestion, though I'm biased, is that it seems your hair is straightened and I like natural hair. Curly, kinky fros are so pretty.

• your skin is beautiful lol don't be hard on yourself

beautiful eyes by the way

• You are beautiful the way you are! I can't believe you're criticizing yourself like that. I have pale skin and I think dark skin is gorgeous♡

• You're nose is not too big and your skin is not too fake. Love yourself.

• Is your hair black or any dark color? If it is change it to some light color. It will give a glow to your face

• You actually look really nice! x

• honey, the only thing bad here is this picture quality.

• afro godess :D

• You have correctly identified your main facial flaws, well done.

• "my skin being too dark" <------ ?

• I just said that because everytime I ask someone i always get that I'm too dark... or "pretty to be dark".. i just assumed people would automatically say that... so to keep them from giving me what i ALWAYS hear...

• Well I don't think there is anything wrong with the way you look..

• Thank you :)

• You look so pretty, appreciate your self more! I think that's a bad camera angle but you still look lovely. :)

• your nose isn't big lol it's fine trust me

• Why even ask that and say all that stuff about you? You ought to know there are enough racists out here if you give them a reason to criticize you based off of being black they will demolish you.