R U gooood-looking?

i CONsider myselF an extremely prejudicial person in terms of beauty and the superficial things in life.

if nothing else, i think i am born with an extremely sensitive instinct about what is beautiful and what is not.
it's like i am born with this scale meter in my head and i can place EXACTLY how attractive someone is when i look at them, and i am rarely wrong.

so having said that, i think if i was to put myself on that meter, out of a 100, i would be somewhere around 72 or 73, that's how good-looking i am.

but anyways, enough about me. what about you?

are you good-looking?

on a scale of YES and NO
where would you place YOURself?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• See that's funny you say that because, i CONsider myselF an extremely prejudicial person in terms of beauty and the superficial things in life.

What Girls Said 24

• Oh this should be good. Let's see what the self proclaimed "above average" anonymous, imageless man on the internet thinks.

He's obviously the expert lmao

• I'm more like... Cute than attractive, I think. I look like a child :P

• child can be ugly too

• you are more cute than attractive, YOU THINK.

• Oh, stop being rude... She said she was rather cute than attractive. Everyone answering this question do tell what they THINK of themselves, of course...

• Just like any other person
    I'm good looking for some, and not good looking for others. It's just a matter of taste.

• Oh definitely, and those glasses suit you well too in my opinion :)

• those who think you aren't have tomatoes on their eyes or just terrible taste -_-

• @Toad-1 Thank youu <3 :) !!!

• Meh, I give myself a 4-5.

• Men go to WAR to fight for this type of beauty. Helen of Troy who? HA! More like AFRODITE of GAG😍😍😍

• Yes, I am.

• I'm ok looking.

• You're obviously a troll trying to get a rise out of everyone that says they are good looking. Anyways, who the hell are you to judge? If you're so hot to trot , let's see a pic, post one so we can all scrutinize you.

• I'd say a 6 or 7 out of 10 would be my rating.

• You can't have a meter in your head that says you know what's beautiful and what's not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Different people have different ideas of what beauty means to them. I'm not saying it's wrong to be opinionated, but you come off as a prick, and this is precisely the reason why I hate people.

• Hmm... This question is interesting.

• 5-7? People tell me that I'm "pretty" and "cute," and occasionally "sexy" or "hot," but I always feel a little weird because I have a baby face and a womanly body. (My profile picture isn't my face.)

• Well, I'm god, I'm perfect. 😏

• Reading all your responses & now I'm looking forward to your wacko response to this 😂.

I'd say I'm average... Maybe like 6/10

• depends on the lighting

• Yeah I am!

• I have been told I am.

• you tell me? :)

• Apparently I'm not.

• i would give myself a 7

• oh you know out of 1-10 im about a 0, I could definitely be the predators twin.

• Pretty average

• 1. the beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    2. can you get any more shallow?

• 3. yes i can
      4. more marshmallow pleazzzse?

• 11. i dont care what boys think, what men think is what matters
      12. you are obviously a boy

• 30. and you are obviously a 30-35 years old woman.

• Yes, I am good looking.

• Yeah but proof? You say you are but I don't even believe you. Good luck in court. See if that holds up.

• @Jon_Gre_g Ok? If you were my friend, I might have shown you. But I don't randomly post my pictures online. Good luck in life.

What Guys Said 35

• 72 out of 100? Pics or it didn't happen.

• Lol I'm alright looking. I consider myself on the higher side of average.
    So on a scale of yes to no, I place myself at a maybe lol

• I dont think the screams of a thousand dying children would be enough to drown out the screams from everyday life from the people who see my hideous ugliness. So yeah if to rate myself I would go with an googol the other direction.

Although not to go all cliche, but no doubt beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there is no real right or wrong about it, since its just an personal opinion/view, not any universal truth.

• nah. but im chillin :P

• a scale of YES and NO is not a scale. It's a hatchet.

• Mhm, yeah I am.

• My profile is more aesthetic than the animated avatar of his so i couldnt be too bad based on that

• Sometimes I guess?

• In my life, I've learnt to accept that my looks appeal to a very specific niche of women. To these women, I'm extremely attractive, and to everyone else, not so much.

I'm not complaining. It's better than being unattractive, or even just moderately attractive all around.

• Hahaha! You have a scale meter in your head! And you can rate someone's attractiveness and you are rarely wrong? Seriously? Do you consult with attraction experts to confirm your findings? So, you would argue that beauty is not subjective but is mathematical... that there is a formula for beauty and a person has to tick certain boxes to get a certain grade or measurement on your attract-o-meter?

• Hopefully, someone out there in the cosmos finds me attractive. But I don't feel it most of the time. A 5 in a bad day, a 7 (pushing 8) in a good day. So I guess I'm a solid 6.

• I'm a 100.

• i THInk I looK raThER decent AltHOUgh youU could stand to correct ur grammar bruh

• the way you type frightens me..

• I am good looking with a possibly questionable style that I personally like.

• No, But I haven't had a problem with chicks, if that is what you're asking.

• I would rate myself extremely... average! LOL

• Lol. Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes

• Troll, obvious troll.

• I would give myself a 50/100

• I think so
    I've actually had a few people tell me i look like a young elvis. At first i was like, "nahh" but then three more people told me the same thing
    ... ill take it

• lol, the superficial person who is average... oh, the irony. as for me, i'm fucking sexy

• Who knows and Im the last person to ask.
    I see this face every damn day and I have no idea, like look at that retard in the mirror but I still smile and feel good so I guess there's hope lol

• No I am so ugly that everyone died the end.

• I'm not naturally good looking but I try so I wind up better than a lot of lazy guys.

• I'd give myself around a 4 or 5

• I am a borderline Ape. And nobody rates ape.

• I was good looking when I still had hair T-T
    I just can't pull off the bald look. I'm too skinny and white

• I range from handsome to creepy looking...

• I'm FABULOUS!

• NO I'm extremely I mean extremely ugly.

• More from Guys
    5