What would you recommend for me to do with my legs? Gain weight, lose weight, or how badly do I need toning?

This is my legs at full resting position, just standing straight and normal.
What would you recommend for me to do with my legs? Gain weight, lose weight, or how badly do I need toning?Lol ik my hips are wide ( I'm pear shaped) and that my calves are unproportional to my thighs. Don't be afraid to say anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• They look ok.
    I'm not trolling for more pics, I'm saying this just to be completely honest, ok?
    We really can't tell.
    For one thing, straight on shots of legs, like yours, show a very limited amount. For another, stopping below the hip as you do, we can't see hip to waist proportions. Stopping several inches above the ankles, we can't see full leg length.

Basically, we are limited on seeing actual shape, and we can not see the shape at all, as in proportion to the rest of you.

If you do decide to take more pics and ask again? A pair of shorts, or a skirt, wouldn't block anything we need to see. I'm not saying underwear posing is needed. Hell, you could probably pose in skinny jeans. we could see shape, size, and context, and almost no skin (though where is the fun there :-p )

So, I stand by what I said. They seem OK. The probably are. But we really don't see enough to make a good call.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• You aren't chubby so that's the first big milestone, so next is tone it up!
    Hit the stair master at the gym, or heavy/hard cycling, plus lifting: leg extensions, lunges, squats, leg curls, etc

• I wish I could see your arms, it's easier to judge natural weight based on that.

But I think you're probably fine, you definitely DON'T need to LOSE weight.

• Honestly, if say you're better off putting on some muscle with strength training. Something that doesn't bulk up your quads so much and just strengthens the overall leg. Maybe even take up a kickboxing class

• You have to show the whole body, or neck down if you are embarrassed. It is a matter of proportion rather than absolute size.

• Go for more runs around a park or your neighborhood. No need to gain or lose weight.

• I don't see a problem

• your legs seem very good but as you asked about your weight, i will tell you one thing. legs' weight and height are based on body structure. if you compare your weight and height on the basis of legs. thats not right so if you want to get good feedback from our side you must share you whole body pic... i hope you understand.

• You have fabulous legs and beautiful skin. Don't worry about the shape of them, at least your legs HAVE shape, unlike so many on here.

• I need to see the rest all I see if is legs
    up too the belly button and lower
    cause based on your hips ill be able to tell

• I'm a leg man. And my honest opinion is that your legs are unattractive to me by far. Do a lot of calf workouts and theigh workouts.

• they don't look bad... I don't really see much you'd need to change

• They seem ok to me

• you may have a touch bit of knock knees but the top part of your legs, that which I can see, are very pretty. send pictures higher up for overall rating.

• No one judges you based on your legs, well no one but you. They look fine.

• Ur being too hard on ur body.. Your legs r fine

• If you have the body to go with those legs they're nice. But you could do some yoga or squats for the sake of doing them if you wanted.

• Tone up a bit.

• Maybe try toning up, that will burn fat and I like wide hips, gotta grab something, right?

• I would say your legs are perfect and it doesn't need anything!

• Such beautiful

• In proportion to your hips I bet they look good.

• YUMM!! Keep your legs the way they are OMG! I fuckin love them

• Upon closer inspection, your inner thighs are kinda concave. I've never seen that before. Maybe do some leg exercises that would shape them up some? I don't know what exercises would do it.
      Anyway, the way they are, I like your legs a lot.

• No need to gain or lose weight

• Just a little higher? ;-)

• Do NOTHING z just stay fit and healthy. Your legs are awesome.

• I can't see any problems. They'r lookin nice ;-)

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You should take up running. It will solve all the potential issues you see with them.

• Not heavy. Just need to tone. Walk, run, bike, elliptical, stairs.

• you need toning BAD. but, when you do it it'll either gain or lose in proportion to everything else. you can do squats, butterflies, etc. while wearing ankle weights.

• I think you badly need toning...