Help! its been 8 years and I still can't decide. Is Robert Pattinson attractive or unattractive?

Help! its been 8 years and I still can't decide. Is Robert Pattinson attractive or unattractive?independent of his twilight stuff is this guy actually hot or not. Sometimes I get possible 'serial killer' vibes sometimes I get 'ooh love me sexaay' It's been too long can you guys help me decide.

• He's attractive
    60% (37)44% (20)53% (57)Vote
  • He's unattractive
    40% (25)56% (25)47% (50)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
16|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say he's okay. Not super attractive, not ugly. Okay.

like shit, there are better looking members on gag actually XD

also... the way you asked, hilarious honey XD "it's been 8 years..." like it was so important XD haha amazing

0|0
    0|0
    • Pfft, I don't understand women :P

• Show All
    • Absolutely 👍🏼

• thanks for the mho lol

What Guys Said 16

• Come on, He's British; a film star; the serial killer thing makes him dangerous, he could murder you, or he could be really dark and mysterious, and you manage to get the light side out of him. Basically, I've listed the three things that a woman crave for and could ever want in a man. Don't give me this bullshit about you finding him unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • In 20 years, he will look like Robert Smith of The Cure who used to look like Robert Pattinson:
    news.sagacom.com/.../WP-TheCure.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to celebrities, I always use the "street scenario" if you met them on the street, do you think whatever and keep walking or would you do a double-take?

Just don't think of them as a movies star just a common person walking down the street.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm. I understand your plight. I'm going to say both yes and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol he's a bum off the streets

0|0
    0|0
  • It is up to you if he is good looking or not to you. Move on from this because it has been 8 years since you started trying to figure this out. This is a very minor thing in life buy you have let it get to you for 8 years. What are you going to do when a major problem, roadblock, pain etc what ever you want to call it comes into your life?

0|0
    0|0
  • he's attractive in a creepy way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yee he's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got zero fucks to give.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • "Possible serial killer" vibes are a bad thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd say he's pretty good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks like a complete stiff
    I say yes, but only in like the second pic and maybe the first

0|0
    0|0
  • Shovelface.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's a clue: He's a movie star. Just so you know, he's also, gay.

0|0
    0|0
    • He hasn't come out yet so there's only one way you would know hey 😏. So tell me, how big is he hm?

• I have no idea. I was told bt a friend of a friend.

• *told by

What Girls Said 15

• my oh my... quite a dilemma we have here
    I always liked him honestly
    he has that romantic artsy look

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he looks attractive, but I prefer him with a clean face.

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks attractive when well groomed. Sometimes he gets stubbly though, then I am not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just another guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, does he still glow?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say he's alright. Not gorgeous but not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's attractive but boyish looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find him attractive at all. He's just an average looking guy for me. I'm surprised he's an actor

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmbo I get what you're going through but I'd have to go with very attractive still 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • not my type...

0|0
    0|0
  • You seems like a nice guy, i think he is attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Same girl. Certain pictures I'm like oh god take me now and othes I'm like eh

0|0
    0|0
  • He's kinda cute in an adorkable way.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU decide what's attractive to you. Other people's personal preferences mean nothing.

I see him as a good-looking guy that's not my type. Like, sure I can see how another girl could be into him, just not ME.

0|0
    0|0