How does this kid look?

How does this kid look?

• Bad
  • Ok
  • Good
    Vote C

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Nerds rock! I love you 🤓

• Gender apropiation much? Just cuz he's a "nerd" you like him? What if he isn't a nerd and just likes wearing glasses? Kids these days...

• Hey thanks for MHO! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• TF looks like a younger version of me without the glasses xD

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Not bad, lighting sure doesn't do much for him though.

• Are you cow? (Δ° am Turkish my English can be bad sometimes) i mean are you hardworking People i dont know what you call that. but in our country, we call to hardworking People cow.

• The kid would look better if he maybe put his hair in a quiff and got contacts 😊

• Quiff?

• Oh ok well, what about having it to the side l

• Yeah I keep it to the side more, but it's so long right now it dosn't stay to well. I don't use gel

• Cute kid!

What Guys Said 4

• He seems overly airbrushed. The filter you are using sucks. Also loose the beibs cut. Also don't smile in pics cuz smiling is for weebs. Go GQ in your pics. You'll get laid more. Fix the lighting too. Also your shirt sucks... Get another shirt.

• Actually this isn't filtered at all. It was taken on a computer with a cheap camera

• And the shirt is dress code for my job, lol

• Screw the dress code bruh! You want to get laid? Break all the rules. You want to get laid? Break all the rules. You want to get laid? Break. All. The. Rules. #swag

• I voted C - Very handsome

• Looks ok to me

• Decent.