Hottest celebrity? Some? Or all?

For girls:
Micheal Jackson (My personal favorite when he was black)
Chris Evans
Johnny Depp
Zac Efron
Kurt Cobain
Heath Ledger (another favorite)
Leonardo Dicaprio
Jared Leto
Ashton Kutcher
Ian Somerhalder
Orlando Bloom
Brad Pitt
Channing Tatum
Hugh Jackman
Chris Brown

For guys:
Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
Angelina Jolie
Rihanna
Adele
J-Lo
Lady Gaga
Celine Dion
Scarlet Johansson
Mila Kunis
Pink
Jennifer Lawrence
Gwen Stefani
Megan Fox
Kate Upton

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I don't find any of these celebrities particularly attractive. I'm more into the "cute" type of girls than this traditional beauty type that 99% of men like. If I had to choose one from your list, it would definitely be Scarlett Johansson. Her looks don't blow me away but her face does go into that cuteness direction that I like (plus I really love her acting).

0|0
    0|0
    • Uhhh.. Like a kid look?

• No, not a kid look ;-). More like an innocent girl next door look. A look where you don't think that celebrity is trying hard to look beautiful (appealing to a mainstream male taste). I'll give you two example of girls that I find super cute:
      My "celebrity crush" from North America is Ellen Page. She looks so natural and soooo cute. She looks like just another girl I might have gone to high school with and that's exactly what I love about her. And she's also very smart and almost exactly the same age as me ;-). This is a great photo of her I think:
      www.apnatimepass.com/.../...ge-cute-pictures-1.jpg

Another celebrity (one from Europe) that I find super pretty/cute is Swedish actress Rebecca Liljenberg. In this photo she's about 17 but she's already 30 now. I'm showing you this photo because I grew up in the same generation with her (I'm about two years younger) and I already loved her when she was that age:
      st.kp.yandex.net/.../iphone360_231237.jpg

• A www maybe I should've added Ellen page lol wasn't thinking

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6