Girls, from a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate me?

And what could I change to look more attractive and/or confident?Girls, from a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate me?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very handsome! I'd say like a 7 or 8 but It's hard to say for sure when you're not smiling and I can't see your body. Assuming you're not fat or anything, I'd be into a guy with your looks.

Just smile, it makes anyone more attractive. It also seems like your more confident if you're smiling and content, it naturally draws people in.

What Girls Said 15

• u look good. i think u should grow ur hair a little more, and smile =]

• grow out your hair and you're good to go..

• I'd say you're a 7-8. Generally nice features. You should work on smiling though. An inviting smile will work wonders on your face. Then you should be spot on!

• I love your sexy stubble look! And you are hot as fuck. Only thing that I could possibly think of is that your eyebrows are a little thin? Maybe its just that picture of you. But damnnn!

• Haha, thanks a lot :D And you are also very attractive and beautiful as I have seen in your post.
      I think my eyebrows are normal, it's probably just the light effect.

• You're quite handsome, 8/10 I'd say ☺ No need to change anything really 👀

• You're a 7.5. You don't need to grow your hair out. Smiling makes you more attractive. I agree with the other comment, clearing your skin will improve your looks. I've been there myself.

• maybe like a 6. I can tell you have issues with skin. getting it cleared up will help a lot

• Thanks for your comment :)
      Yeah it's actually true, and I have been to many doctors but unfortunately it has not been cured yet.

• wow, that has many side effects and therefore is forbidden here in Germany. what I use is skinoren, actually it's good, but you have to use it on a regular basis and not too often.

• OH! you guys have better options than we do in the US, then. I once spent 3 months in Europe, mainly in the mediterranean, and all my skin issues disappeared. But, when it returned all my skin issues came back within a month. :( I don't know if it's the water, the food, the pollutants in the air, or the face washes, but my skin's health was thriving there.

• 6/7 :)

• I think your handsome. Yes, you are attractive. I'd give you an 8/10.

• 7/10

• your look is very nice, no need to feel low confident..

• 6 for me

• 6.5/10

• I would rate you a 10/10 because you need to be confident and believe in your own looks instead of getting people to rate you, You don't need to look the best to the ones you love and the ones that love you, Sweety Just flow your own Looks, BUT NEVER EVER second guess yourself when it comes to looks from people who are not that important or to people who you see once in a lifetime

#LFE (Learned from Experiences)

• Your a 8 for sure please DON'T grow out your hair. About your skin I have seen way worse believe me its not a big deal. Any woman will be happy to be with you. Just be yourself and be happy your good looking.