Do you think I could model?

Instagram: @aisha. grady
Instagram vid:

🌺 #feelingmyself #beyonce #pink #newhairA video posted by @aisha. grady on Mar 10, 2016 at 6:31pm PST

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure you could be a model, but don't just hang your hat on that. Be sure you have something to fall back on once that is over.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you in the states or Australia?

• I actually live in Canada

• Oh wow, I was just thinking of something on the side. I don't think the actual life of a professional model would suit me at all. Thank you for the information!

• Something on the side would be fine! And that's cool :) no worries

What Guys Said 45

• i think you could yes. as long as you are 5'7 or taller which is a normal requirement for modeling then you have the look for modeling

• ... anyone can model

• your hair is fucking amazing.

But you're too short and petite for anything but print modeling. It's certainly something you could do, but it's not a job I'd ever encourage a girl to do because it's so spirit-crushing.

• I guess, I'm about 5"7 and it would've only been something on the side
      Thank you, I love my hair!

• Possibly, yeah.

It depends on how tall you are and if you have the look they want.

• Hurry and get into the industry, you look around 16, most models only have a career to like 23 years old.

• I'm not a model scout but you look gorgeous. beautiful face and hot body 👍

• if you can find someone to hire you then go for it. especially if its your dream

• Model possibly supermodel? No way.

• You are drop-dead hottie!! But don't be a model, they crush your soul! You are bright & beautiful, be the first human on Mars !!😊

• awwww thank you!! ahaha I'm not quite sure about mars though

• yes definitely. With modeling, you pose. You want to look your best all the time. With acting, you have to be aware of the camera, but the more you show your imperfections, the better you're going to be.

your last action of tongue was"huh

• Thank you and aha the tongue action was just for fun

• not bad maybee

• Not a fashion expert but I'd say yes.

• you're pretty

• Thank you!!
      sorry a bit late on replies

• You're a goddess

• yes you could

• Yeah... go for it... although sorry I couldn't take ya seriously... instagram fan eh?

• lol no

What Girls Said 30

• ain't seeing no video but at under 18 it's obvious that ur another girl who's been brainwashed into thinking the modelling life is the way to go.

• Modeling would just be something on the side, I wasn't thinking of becoming an actual model, but that you for your honest opinion

• They are going to want specific body dimensions. A lot of models torture themselves and starve themselves to get these dimensions, but as long as you do not fall into that trap, there is no reason you can't go for what you want. Just remember that if they do not accept you, you are still beautiful <3

• aww thank you! and I would never alter my body for modeling, they can put me in the plus size category if they want

• lol at the confidence xD
    I like it...:P
    yea you have a beautiful face, interesting to look at and you you have the confidence.
    gotta see your body though

• You have a nice look. Have you contacted any agencies or sent out head shots?

• I haven't sent any pictures or contacted anyone yet, was just asking on here to get a feel if I should

• Well I think your pretty.

• You're pretty but there are lots of people that look like you as models. Soooooo, competition could be tough.

• You look abit like Venus williams. Very pouty. Stylish.

• Well Venus Williams is a first, never been compared to her
      interesting

• What kind of model, instragram, video, fashion... etc? Their are different types of models and by your face you could do high end, You have symmetrical face but are you tall and a size zero?

• If you can dream it you can do it

• depends on what you wanna do, but you are pretty

• If its what you want then go for it, you never know your luck.

• yes i think so, very pretty!