What makes me so unattractive?

I am 25, never had a girlfriend in my life. Girls are very cold to me. They don't wanna talk to me.
What makes me so unattractive?

Some people say I look skinny at the BMI of 22, which is a normal body mass index.

I must gain fat and be overweight like this

http://i. hizliresim. com/nMEO0a. jpg
Click the photo for girls who want to see the bigger version of me if I look skinny at the BMI of 22, which is a normal body mass index.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your weight isn't the problem. Actually, this picture looks 10x better than the "bigger version of you." People also comment about the way you dress, but that wouldn't bother me. I love the simplicity of it. It doesn't suggest anything about you. It's like saying, "okay, here I am," and nothing more. It doesn't specify your hygiene, confidence, insecurities, or wealth.
    One thing that I believe would be important is your attitude. I noticed you're not smiling in your picture, which gives off a very negative vibe about you. Smiling and confidence is key (but don't be weird and have a huge grin on your face). I would be cold to you simply for the fact that you aren't smiling.

What Girls Said 11

• To be honest, I don't think YOU are unattractive. You're skinny, I think you would look nice with some muscle. But even if you don't change a thing about your body, you can change your style and make a world of a difference. And to be honest, your style isn't good. Please take this as constructive criticism, not mean to be mean :)

I think you would look good if you gave your beard some shape or shave it off. It just seems messy or not groomed well. I think your hair style could be better. Maybe brush it up or back, and learn to use some hair gel or something. Or you could just go to a barber and ask them to give you a flattering cut and see what happens.. LOL. I just say that because it seems a little messy to me.

Your clothes don't fit you great, and it looks like you don't put much effort into your style. They're a little baggy and they don't flatter your body type. I think you would look more put together if you had some style and confidence. Try wearing shirts that hug your body a little more, and maybe pair with a jacket or a sweater. Outfits are better with at least 3 pieces. Girls like when you wear collared shirts or button downs. But if you want to keep it casual, you can wear a snug t-shirt and some dark jeans with some nice shoes. Maybe just wear a watch and belt with your regular clothes to add some sophistication.

I think your glasses would look more masculine if you got black ones with a thicker frame. Maybe a rectangle shape? And try to have good posture and walk/talk with confidence.

But even if you get a makeover, it's what's inside that matters the most. These are all just tips to get girls to notice you and see you as more physically attractive. And then you can wow them with your great personality, because that is what will keep them.

So to recap... looks and confidence draw girls in and spark initial attraction, and then being a nice guy and having a great personality will keep them around for the long haul. Good luck! :)

• I am skinny? My body mass index is 22, how am I skinny? I am at the normal body mass index. I can easily be overweight by gaining fat if I am skinny being at normal body mass index.

• I have lost 24 fuckin kilograms by walking and running and you can't call me skinny while my body mass index is 22 now. I think you are a big World, that's why I look underweight to you.

• I think you are a big girl, normal guys look skinny to you.

• Well you look fine. Try approaching girls with the attitude that you are an interesting person that is worth getting to know. If you don't believe it when you approach them, it will be communicated through your body language and they will probably just give you the same cold reaction every time.

• I don't see anything wrong with your looks but like the girl said on here also we don't know what your personal hygiene is like which can play a big role in whether a girl would want to talk with you or not, have you approached any girls before and started a conversation with them?

• I am still in university at the age of 25 bein a bad student. Well, I try to talk to girls in university but they act very cold to me. They don't wanna talk to me.

• You just need some confidence. You look like you feel inadequate.

• i swear the only thing i would say is change your style of dress URE NOT BAD LOOKING ATALL

• I found out that I am underweight according to the girls on this site.

• You are an angry woman, aren't you? I skip to come back to you by not changing my style of dress.

• you think? i'm not tying to attack you u asked a question and i answered and you answer to that by telling my pple opinion that i can read myself. if i wanted to talk about you body weight i would write down below

• you look like your body mass is very small. I'm obviously not near you so I can't take accord to your hygiene or your vibes, but being clean, smelling clean, and not emanating creepy vibes also helps, too.

• hmm... is it your personality?
    how do you act with girls you find attractive?

• I am really sorry if I will hurt your feeling.
    You look unattractive because of your clothing style and your hairstyle...

• I'm just curious, what's wrong with his clothes? Like it's not designer clothes I know, very ordinary but that what most people wear in reality. What should he wear? I'm also curious for myself as I don't give a crap about what I wear but women seem to care a lot about this lol It's the furthest thing from most guys minds though. Works against us always.

• I posted the photo on wrong comment. Sorry.

• @seahorse55

this photo is for girls who finds me skinny at the BMI of 22, which is a normal body mass index. I was big enough when my BMI was 30.

• Just be more confident!

• Have you tried talking to them?

• İ dont know. but i guess you can shy i think you dont look bad you are normal

What Guys Said 15

• as a straight guy i cannt see anything wrong with your looks. the problems could in your personality or how they perceive you.
    i dont know why but i have see several posts about girls asking or make comments about guys from your country. were you dont mean to be rude or inconsiderate but it comes across that way.
    this is only a suggestion and could open you up to a start of something.
    find a girl that you know has a good personality and a little bit interested in.
    go out to her and tell her you have seen her around and if she has a few minutes to talk. if she says yes then tell her your problem and just ask her if she would be willing to just talk to you and possibly get some advice on what you say or do that turns people off so much.
    i know its scary to open up to like that but the only true way to know is to ask a female what part is scary to them

• are you a dick?

• your lack of confidence is the only issue buddy...

• Some think I am skinny at the bmi of 22, which is a normal mass index. I am treated on here as if I am underweight at the bmi of 22.

• at the bmi of 22, which is a *normal body mass index*

• According to the girls of this period, being at the bmi of 22 is underweight.

• Your not showing enough muscle women are more attracted to bodies. That's how all the guys who get media attention have nice bodies. Conicedneces fucking hell no.

• You look good, maybe you don't meet enough girls , try meeting at least 2-3 girls a day. One will click soon. Its not hard. Try not to be a jerk.

• You need a shared social context for people to talk to each other.

• That thing growing out the top of your head :|

It looks like Ultimus Prime's penis!

• Gain some muscles

• Why is it too important?

• @seahorse55
      Do I look big enough in this photo? I had to post this photo. My other account was closed, that's why I opened this account but my other account got opened again.

http://i.hizliresim.com/nMEO0a.jpg

• @Vivaldi I said muscle, not fat...

• Change your glasses and you style of dressing. It's a far away pic, but you don't look ugly. Also most likely, you haven't worked on your social personality.

• it might have to do with the area between your hair and your shoulders

• How many have u approached?

• Your posture for one

• Your pretty small so work out

• My Body Mass İndex is 22. How am I so small? If I am so small at the BMI of 22, what are underweight people whose BMI is less than 18.5?

• you need some guns bro

• They say I look skinny at the BMI of 22. Since when is being at the BMI of 22 skinny? If I am skinny at the BMI of 22, I wonder what underweight people whose BMI less than 18.5 are.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more