Who's your doppelgänger?

noun: doppelgänger;
an apparition or double of a living person.

So who have people said is your celebrity doppelgänger.

For me, to my surprise, on several occasions I've been told it's
Rebecca Romijn
Who's your doppelgänger?

Which is EXTREMELY FLATTERING.
Hopefully they weren't referring to this Rebecca Romijn.

I'm just curious how many people have doubles (or at least similars)

Were you flattered, angered, indifferent?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Helen Slater when she was 25

• Thank you so much for making me the most helpful girl. I am ashamed to admit this but I screwed up. Me, the genius me, who brags how smart she is. Helen Slater popped into my mind but that's not my doppelgänger. I was told just yesterday that I looked like Laura Van deVoort (spelling?) When she was 25. And she also played Supergirl. Then it dawned on me, I just got them confused. My bad!

• I see her in you. You're both beautiful. Actually all three of you are. Lol. images.fitnessmagazine.mdpcdn.com/.../...735_1.jpg

• Sarahs Summer – both your doppelgänger and your actual picture or gorgeous. You are the doppelgänger beauty.. And juicy brain, you are entirely correct I was trouble when I was in college – how does naked dancing sound? My nickname was HotNerd because my major was mathematics and applied physics. Here's a picture of me when I was a sophomore and went to a Halloween party as the "Lone HotNerd." As you can tell by the cropping there wasn't much to the costume other than the mask
      http://i.imgur.com/uLPfGWS.png

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 20