Im kinda insecure about my weight, but I've lost a lot and am trying to be fitter and healthier overall.

I guess my question, overall do you think im okay looking, or am i kinda unnatractive?
Do I look okay?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not how much weight you lose but which dress size you aim to be...
    What you aiming for in a dress size?

Never ever hold a camera below your chin line ever!! Upnose shots no one likes...

well your photo skills leave a lot to be desired but all round you're not bad looking.. you're a blank canvas, someone that knows she could be attractive if she had her hair coloured and used makeup... but I don't think you give a damn about that yet because you're concentrating on losing weight.. ever considered dance class to get self esteem back? join up... have a giggle and make friends along the way...

Keep doing what you're doing... no more upnose shots ever again

What Guys Said 14

• You should consider straightening your hair.
    Your hairstyle makes you seem to have masculine features.

• I thought you were a boy at first... Maybe change your hair style to straight, and lose some more weight. Also, change your clothing style. That's grandma's clothes. Could do with some make up, different eyebrow style. And a more confident look. When you get slimmer tone yourself up in the gym for a better look.

• You look good, just grow out your hair

• Work on you're hair and continue you're fitness. Try different lip makeup and take better angled pictures.

• as girl? no u looks like man or crossdresser.

• You look fine

• Are you a trans

• Lol u look like this guy user here doge something

• Sorry but yer lookin' just like a dude... there's no feminine feature there...

• 0|1
  • I thought this was a dude...

• Are you a trans?

• DAFUQ IS THAT

• are u a boy or a girl

What Girls Said 6

• Don't let all these rude people hurt your feelings.

To be honest, you don't give off a feminine feel. I don't know if that's what you're going for or not, you didn't really mention what look you're trying to achieve.

If you want to look more feminine, Try doing something with your hair, like straightening it for now, and growing it out in the future. Guys seem to like long hair. And makeup helps everyone, I'm a girl and I don't leave the house without it. You don't need a lot, just something to bring out your feminine features. Some lip tint/gloss, blush, maybe a little eyeliner if you want. Definitely mascara though, that's the key! Dress to flatter your body type. Don't wear clothes that hug your chubby spots. Good luck! :)

• A little lip gloss and a different hairstyle and you'd look pretty darn good.

• u look great, but don't worry about looks-that's not where your worth as a person lays.

• honestly, this picture angle makes you look like a guy.

• Are you boy ör girl

• I sort of thought you were a dude at first tbh.