Why did she continue to take shower in front of me, she obviously knew I was watching her rye?

She was soo pretty I'd say 5'7, brunette, took care of her self, Really Pretty. Anyways, she stayed there taking a shower in the pool area when there were lots of showers in the womens restroom.

I went inside the mens locker rooms and decided to get my phone and talk to my friend in the pool area where she still was showering.

Talked to my friend for like 5 minutes and she was drying off taking selfies I wish I had remembered to take a selfie to show you guys. The whole thing was really funny I couldn't stop smiling during it.Why did she continue to take shower in front of me, she obviously knew I was watching her rye?

video
http://vid123. photobucket. com/albums/o308/arash1_2006/20141119_194726_zpsea89s7kj. mp4

What Girls Said 1

• Link doesn't work.. But maybe she is a bit of exhibitionist

What Guys Said 1

• She probably didn't see you.