My boyfriend told me I look like a milf! I'm in my late 20s and have no kids or anything. What does he mean by that? Does it mean I look old?

Most Helpful Guy

• some people just talk bullshit. he probably means "you´re hot but you don´t look like a teen".

a milf is a women in her 30s who has a child.

• Yeah but usually other cultures aren't as straight forward...

• yeah, i guess we don´t like bullshitting all that much ;)

What Guys Said 12

• Maybe he just wanted you to call him "son" next time you have sex with him

• It means you look old yet somehow still sexually attractive

• Yeah it means you look old but in a good way.. either that or he wants to impregnate you :P

• M. I. L. F. Stands for a Mother I'd Like to Fuck. So I assume he means you're still damn sexy but it usually means you're damn sexy even after having kids.

• Probably thinks "when we have kids she'll always look this hot"

• no idea hun
    you probably look like a mother is my only guess

• He prolly meant sexy sophisticated.

• No me dear. U is very fuckable

• it means you look older/mature than your actual age, but in a good way.

• Milf seems to lost all it's meaning and now refers generally to an older woman (one who looks like she is in her 30's) who is still attractive.

http://i.imgur.com/qH43Iiw.gif

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• A milf is someone in their 40s- stiflers mom

I get called it to by younger men when I was on a dating site... did not take to kindly to being refered to that... anyone that calls you that is to immature to be in your company

1- you don't have kids
    2- you're not in your 40s

To get your own back see how he likes it... put his head on your lap and casually stroke his head, get him all relaxed then say oh! you've a few grey hairs coming through...

Then fgs dump his ass if he refers to you as a milf he isn't mature enough to be in a relationship

• My suddenly sagely insightful boyfriend figures that it's a good thing, because he probably meant that you look good old, as in you will continue to look good as you get old, instead of someone who is only sexy because they are young.

• either you look old or maybe all the moms that are around him are younger moms, around your age, and therefore, you have a similar look to them, and if he thinks you look like them and that thinks you're hot, that's how he makes the connection...

• yeah. i would not take that as a complement. send him to the doghouse. 👊

• Too much porn.

• What a back handed compliment. You look hot, but fuckin old. I'd be pissed.

• Maybe you look more mature, but still sexy and good looking.