Girls, feel bad about my looks.. am I a hopeless case?

Ok so I got pretty low self esteem concerning my looks since like the start of high school. I had 2 girlfriends but I think I just look bad. Could you also answer 2 questions
A) what are my best and worst looking features
B) I'm 18 but I get told I look older. Do I?

Girls, feel bad about my looks..am I a hopeless case?

thanks again for all answers :3
thanks again!

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I think you look good! 8/10
    Don't see why you have low self esstem.
    Your best feature will be your square jaw.
    Your worst would be your hair but it's not bad. Your hair in the 2nd picture looks the best.
    You do look older than 18. You look about 20-21. Not too much older tho.
    I hope you feel better about yourself because you really shouldn't think you are ugly. You are not at all. Best of luck to you!

• thank you! i have a problem with what hairstlye I should get. do you think longer hair suits me or shorter hair? any recomendations and thank you!!

• Def shorter hair.
      I think you should do one of those shaved at the sides hair and some on the top. That hairstyle looks great on guys. I think you can pull it off!

• I don't know what you're worried about. You're a solid 7-8. You got nice hair color and nice features. Just work on the smile and keeping away the frown. Having a smile can work wonders on a face.

• I think you look attractive.

• I think you do look your age to me. I don't think you're bad looking at all. Maybe smile more? :) but don't feel bad about yourself, you're a decent looking lad.

• Your only problem is that your lack of confidence shows through by the expressions on your face in photos. Lookswise, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I find you exceptionally handsome. Why do you have these negative opinions of yourself?

• You look so sweet. You loo around 18-19 . You shouldn't worry about your oooks because you're good looking

• You seem very sweet guy. You should not worry really.

• You honestly look great! I don't understand why you're worried.

• 6/10

• You look fine but what you feel inside is coming out through your facial expressions :D So I think u should work on yourself to make yourself feel better and then the confidence will come with it and it will shine through your face too.