Do I look like a Barbie? And is it good or bad?

Hello everyone! I've been hearing a lot around school that people think I look like a Barbie, I'm liked by some people not all (I don't even know why) so I was asking for your opinions? And is it good or bad? Thank you beautiful peeps! :)

Updates:
There is such a thing as black Barbie and brunette Barbie with brown eyes.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think you look like a barbie. But I think you should take it as a compliment. I'm sure it's a good thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Might be the way you dress. Light pink and white might remind people of a barbie. I don't think it's either a compliment or a diss. It's a neutral remark.

1|0
    0|0
  • Barbie means a dime (a 10/10) Just sayin.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for commenting :)

• Not to me. you are decent human ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • lol in what world?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well for 1 Barbie is white with blue eyes and blonde hair so just on that section I would say no you don't look like a Barbie.
    Also I see other people saying you should take it as a compliment but I'm not sure why would see being compared to a plastic doll as a compliment? If I was to call a girl Barbie it would be to indicate that she is fake

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i wouldn't take that as a compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • people tell me i look like a barbie aswell sometimes I don't know wherether i should take it as a compliment or as a diss... they could either be calling me pretty or fake (cause i wear makeup)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a compliment. (y) for those people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you do not look like Barbie.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only Barbies that I have seen have blonde hair and light skin? I would assume its a compliment though

0|1
    0|0