Which girl would you be more interested in?

Girl #1

Which girl would you be more interested in?
Girl #2

Be honest. Explain your reasoning please. I will answer and follow you if you answer as well :)

0|1
0|13

Most Helpful Guy

• girl 1 just has a sexier vibe to her

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Hard to differentiate based on one single picture of people that look like they have similar body shapes and similar ages. Both seem fine. I would probably lean towards person one simply because I like big glasses, and I like the way she is dressed more than the other one. But that's pretty nit-picky. I would need to know more about their personalities before I would be able to answer in any meaningful way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl #2 looks more open and fun. Doesn't seek attention. She spends more time outside with her friends and knows how to listen when someone is feeling down and needs a chat. Just a very friendly and trusting girl. Unfortunately she is too young for me, but if I was her age then I would choose her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls two and here's why: she is smiling, her hair is out of her face and the color of her clothes is more welcoming.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look a lot alike. I'd be happy to be seen in public with either

0|0
    0|0
  • Well one has more swag, and girls with swagger are the thing at the moment. Can't really say though since they look young af.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 looks friendlier and humbler to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • 1 1 1 1 1 1

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl one she looks a lot more nerdy and fun to be around and she has a great body😜

1|0
    0|0
  • difficult to say from those pics... the first one hides half of her face behind a phone and doesn't smile, the second pic is pretty small and she wears a loose top...

but from what I can see I like both. the personality would make the difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl #1

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 i like staright hair

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.