Does a man with money turn women on sexually?

Skip the "offff course!". Serious answers please.

Women?

Lets say you see a guy who opens his wallet and you see lots of money

Maybe you're a cashier.
Or a passerby.
Or you find out some guy you like has a lot of money or is wealthy.

Does it turn you on like a guy is turned on by women with nice boobs or butt?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah nope. Quite the opposite, actually.

The moment some dude decides to unnecessarily flash the cash, a switch flips in mah subconscious, and m'whole brain is overtaken by a single thought: "This man has NOTHING else to offer."

Biggest turn-off, of all the 105,942,812,210 big turn-offs that are out there. Eww, no.

Note the word "unnecessarily", there. If someone has class, and is all about INconspicuous consumption, then... I don't have a problem with it. But it still doesn't turn me on.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Making a lot of money will make you more attractive as a long-term partner because obviously you offer financial stability, but it doesn't turn them on sexually. What turns them on sexually is the way you act and the way you look. When they say they date bad boys and marry nice guys, the reason is that they offer different things. It's the difference between a lover and a provider. A lover offers excitement, good sex and raw sexual desire but usually doesn't make a good stable boyfriend - a provider offers financial stability usually with less sexual desire and less excitement. That's why a lot of "nice guys" with good jobs get cheated on with bad boys.

What Girls Said 21

• Its in a womans nature to naturally get attracted to a guy who has a lot of "money" simply because it demonstrates hard working traits and it relates back to how that person can take care of your offspring. Its all in the psychological and anthropological perspective where it all actually makes sense. However, I won't get attracted to a snobby rich guy.

• I would not be into a guy unless he has a good and genuine heart. Money doesn't mean anything unless that's what is being use to get women or attention from them no disrespect to you.

• Personally no. But there are lots of women that would attract. Men too.

• No, but as man with a brain or sense of humor does. I'm not a money hungry person so someone flashing it around like that would do the opposite and turn me completely off! Moral of the story is... money doesn't make me cum. #VulcanSalute

• Not sexually but it is a turn on for me... but it depends on how the guy makes his money to be honest because if i know the guy is a scammer or he is doing illegal activity to earn his money it actually turns me off because I know he is not living honestly. Therefore, him getting money the easy way tells me he doesn't like to challenge himself and do things the right way to get money.

• not really... i only get turned one by a sexy face or nice athletic/muscular body but not loads of cash...

• Getting turned on sexually by money is a fetish. You might be confusing getting turned on with being so happy because big daddy is going to buy you 20 new Louis Vuittons

• Not really, i'm more about guys with an ambition, not with a lot of money. Guys flashing their cash just look pathetic to me.

• to just a random guy? no. But, when i see that my boyfriend is making more money from his job and he's spending it all on me? that deserve some bomb head ;) it's the money + generosity that gets me

• No.
    Lol.

• Nope

• it does to some women

• Is it supposed to be a fetish? No, I never could be turned on by money it's just paper

• As much as I hate to admit it, yes it does turn me on

• nooope

• Not really. If he was really attracted, had a nice personality, and had the money becuase he had a good job I would feel more secure about our future. But honestly I could care less.

• That is not an arousing thing for me personally. I worked in retail and was never turned on by how much someone spent or how much money they had.

• No, it has little to no effect on me.
    Good looks, nice body, nice voice, nice smell and being good with words are all turn ons. Not money.

• In a way I guess, depending on his job and how he acts with his money. Just having money alone isn't a turn on though.

• Only Attractive men with money turn me on

If I find the guy unattractive, him having money will never change that, I will still find him unattractive and he will not turn me on by having money

• Are you saying he has to be attractive together with money?

• Yes basically but he does not have to be rich for me to like him, only Attractive

• Security yes, but money flashing no. Most girls do not like guys that show off. But I think most girls also like a guy that is secure or has potential to be secure. Like they either make money, or seem smart enough to make money. Who wants a lazy poor guy?

What Guys Said 11

• A man with money gets all the sex he wants with a variety of woman, anytime he wants. It's called prostitution.

• prostitutes aren't turned on.

• Prostitutes are very turned on

Turned on their Stomache
      Turned on their back
      Turned on their head
      Then wait a few weeks and then their bred.

• They will say no. And they msy very well mean it now. But when the time comes, they do feel attracted, but not sexually obviously. But as a long time partner and provider. As someone who could carry them on through life easily, and that would make someone overall happy, either man or woman. It probably isn't even a conscious and informed decision, but it's the instinct to do so.

UnLeSs, they get really intimidated by that man, or by that way of life, but I only find it normal that people go for the ones that have most to offer, either money, power, status, looks, kindness, shoulder to cry on... yes, I wrote that with some order

• Wallet money isn't enough to turn anyone on but serious money buys you things that get you second, third and fourth looks, like the Lambo or 50 grand AP. Those extra looks are enough for some women.

• Some women only.

• of course. dont even listen to women about this. fat wallets make them wet.

• It's a mental stimulation. What's he going to buy me or what can I spend it on.

• I would go gay for a billionare's wealth. If a forbes200 rich chap is ready to take me, i won't even mind no matter how ugly the faggot is

• I need money to attract women. See my picture I'm too ugly to do it any other way.

• Money means power and women likes men with power. So it is not a money thing, but more about power.

• Not necessarily.

Money CAN go with power, but it doesn't have to.
      There are plenty of powerless, incompetent dupes with lots of money. Some of them inherit it. Others are good at new-economy businesses (e. g. tech IPO's) but totally clueless socially, and often come to the US from countries with rigid social hierarchies where rich men are not preyed upon as often.

Think about the following 2 extremes:

1) The kind of men targeted by trophy wives.
      These men have money AND power.

2) The kind of men targeted by gold-diggers.
      These men have money, but NOT power. The ideal prey for a gold-digger is new-money, historically hapless with women, but drunk on his new riches -- an easy target. She'll rob him blind.

Most women who are attracted to money are somewhere in the middle. They like men with SOME power -- but not too much. They like to dig some gold for themselves, too.

• always

• Of course.

Girls here, and all others you would be so blunt as to ask outright would answer "noooooo" because they want to hold onto the last shred of dignity they have as being not labelled total and utter sluts.

Just watch the multitude of golddigger prank videos on YouTube, or just do your own experiment and experience that girls love money

• I hope you realize that a majority of the pranks on YouTube are staged right?
      But yeah, doing your own experiment would probably be a good idea.

• @Jessicocoa And I claim that most of those "prank" videos are real; girls are disgusting gold diggers... although it was great fucking them.

And that's my last say

• Well, ignorance is bliss.
      Best not to acknowledge the truth when it defends your viewpoints amirite?