Bikini & Clothed Pictures... Rate my body?

Be honest, just curious as to what you would rate and your opinion if you want to give it. I know these don't show my face, but you can assume I have a pretty face. (That's the only part of myself I'm confident about, lol.)

I'm insecure about my body because I'm unporportional. I've been excercising and dieting though :) All opinions welcome.

If you're wondering: 5'6" and 125 pounds (It all goes to my hips, ugh). Size 6 pants.Bikini & Clothed Pictures... Rate my body?

...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure where you think your body lacks proportion.
    I'd certainly notice you if you walked past me on the street, and my thoughts would be along the lines of "Wow. Pretty girl, nice body!" and not "I wish her breast-to-hip ratio was closer to one to one..."

• Well thanks :) Maybe I'm just being overly critical, but I can't help but see it that way.

• I mostly feel that I lack proportion because I'm chubby around the hips, and small on top (boobs). If I had bigger boobs or less weight on my hips I would be fine with it. So I'm working on eating healthier and working out to try and lose a few pounds to balance things out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those mirrors are trippy.

Personally, I'm not a fan of your body. Too thin for my taste. And I like more hips on women. But I'm sure many would like your body as is.
    I like more curves, I don't mean fat, like Scarlett Johansson type bodies.

I'd say yours is ok though. Like 6/10.

What Guys Said 39

• Honestly ur hips should be a bit wider, it'd make u look more curvy. It sounded like u want smaller hips and I say the opposite. But u look gorgeous as I'm sure u know already

• 6 on 10.

• Pretty hot.

• Looking good, but that mirror is tripping me out lol

• Thanks! And I know, right? It was really hard to take those selfies, because it's actually a set of two wiggly mirrors that are side by side. I was trying to stay on one side, lol :')

• you don't have to pose in a bikini for me to like you ;3 but yeah, i do think your body is pretty hot and attractive. you dont even need to be dieting imo!

• Not bad. I see what you mean about your weight going to your hips, but you're okay. I'd say 6.7/10.

• Yeah, it's a struggle! The hips wouldn't be so bad if I had boobs to balance it out, ya know. I'm working on getting 'em down though, thanks! :)

• Yeah. You're right. You're welcome :)

• A fantastic body. 9-10

• Really? Thanks. Can I ask what makes you say that?

• assuming this is really you then you have a great looking body

• Yes, it's really me. I think it would be pretty pointless to ask the opinion of someone else's body on here. It's hard to honestly critique yourself. I never know if I'm being too harsh or too lenient. Or if I'm noticing things that no one else would notice, ya know.

And thank you :)

• But if I was going to be a catfish I would find a Victoria's secret model and post her pictures, or someone perfect like that ya know. If I was going to pretend to be someone, I wouldn't use an average looking person, lmao.

• just saying how it is, and that body looks good to me so yeah

• 7.5/10 pretty good.

• Body-licious!
    You got the goods, Lady <3

• Yeah you look really good actually. Solid 9/10.

• I'm a leg man. So your calves could do with a lot of working out. I'd say honestly 2/10.

• You are pretty. Love the belly ring.

• Very nice sexy time

• Nice body very sexyy

• you are super sexy!!

• woaaw very sexy

• Very hot body, I'd give you 8/10 :)

• sexy

• so nice baby

• I personally like the black Bikini and you look great in less clothes

• You are looking great, but I'm not into this number rating :-).
    Your tummy looks delicios, would love to kiss it :-)
    You have a nice waist and your legs are fine too, I love non super skinny thighs.
    Your boobs are looking crisp and your ass too.
    And pic no.6 is driving me nuts, would love to strok you from your ellbow downwards.
    I can't see any problems with your hips by the way.

• Fishing for compliments?

• I was hoping for some opinions. People I know in real life compliment me sometimes, but I can't tell if they're just being nice. I figure I can get honesty from anonymous people on the internet. I'm not the only one who's insecure, there's a whole section on here devoted for these types of questions :)

• Very hot and thin my type

• Wow super erotic.
    9.5 on 10.

• Really? Why do you say that? I'm just curious..

• Why so shocked? You have a really lovely and feminine body. It's nice and hot. Don't take it another way, bit your body is sexy. The fact.

• I'm can't say a number, so I'm going to rate perfect/10

• Spank-off-able!!

• I'd say perfect. Your boobs are tricky though. Can't tell what size they are. Is the black one a bikini or your underwear

• Definitely not perfect, but thanks!

Black set is bra and a lace thong. My boobs are a B cup, bra is a 36B to be exact. In those bikinis they look small because there's no support in those types. They look perkier with out any top, haha.

Because of the large hips I think my boobs look way too small. So I'm trying to lose some weight around the hips to balance them out, ya know.

• You have nothing to worry about. Your body is amazing and a big turn on. I'd be over joyed to be with you. Don't change a thing

11 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• You're not fat at all but honestly i just don't like your body it's dhaoed weirdly especially your thighs

• Your body looks good in the pictures but I definitely think that toning it up will help you feel as confident about your body as you do about your face.

• very lucky girl.

• Whats not proportional! You look great! No need to second guess yourself

• 3/10

• Your fat doesn't go to your hips at all, it goes to your mid section. You have no hips, you have the boyish figure. (Inverted triangle shape) You're body reminds me of kate upton, and thats not a bad thing, she's a sex symbol. If you're going to work out target your mid section and waist, when you have no hips and gain weight in your mid section it makes the lack hips stand out more. The slimmer your waist area is the better it will compliment your small hips.

• You're right, "waist" is more accurate. That's what I meant when I said hips. The fat is actually slightly above my hip bones.

I've been working out for a little over 3 weeks now. I've seen a little change but I've got a way to go. Thanks for this :)