Are my lips too small?

I feel like my lips are too small and i want to get lip injections.. What do you think? Should i get my lip done?
Are my lips too small?

• Yes
    5% (3)8% (7)7% (10)Vote
  • No
    95% (62)92% (80)93% (142)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I not onnly want to get lip injections i also want my mouth to be a bit wider.. I feel like everyone is staring at my mouth because it just looks like a circle

0|0
15|29

Most Helpful Guy

• you look perfectly fine.
    and women who get lip injections tend to look more like sad parodies of people than like something anyone would consider attractive.
    Please, you and just about any other woman reading? look for almost any other solution to what you consider flaws in your appearance before considering any form or surgery or procedure, even minor ones!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you have full lips.. so i don't k now what you are exactly referring to. I think you just have a small mouth

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• What do you want? face-wide lips... they are your lips... they are good as is. what you gotta work on are those dots around it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look beautiful. Should be a pleasure to kiss. Don't do anything to ruin them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you wanna fuck up those perfect lips.. I just smooched the device screen... 😽😽 perfect lips don't mess them up.. You are thinking too much..

0|0
    0|0
  • They are perfect. I don't know why women feel they have to have big lips. I think this is a huge misconception. Big lips are a turn off not a turn on. Maybe I'm in the minority of guys I don't know but I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your lips look totally fine and whoever told you that is a complete idiot.

1|0
    0|0
  • your lips look fine, very kissable 😚

please don't get any injections... more often than not it will look worse and knowing they are fake will make them less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're small but that's not a bad thing they are cute :3

1|0
    0|0
  • ... hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got a Purdy mouf, ayuh sure do

0|0
    0|0
  • they're really good :D Don't do anything stupid ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me, guys care more about the chest and but area, not the lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look perfectly fine

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. they are fine, and just beautiful as others.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal looking

0|0
    0|0
  • no don't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Its nice,, every one wants to kiss you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its finee

0|0
    0|0
  • Those lips are just perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not Petit lips are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i kiss?

0|0
    0|0
  • not bd ;) kiss you? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • they look nice tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ni, they are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a small mouth, which is sexy. And perfect lips. Also sexy. You have a very sexy mouth. Don't do anything to it!

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Your lips are fine. Lip injections won't make your lips wider. Look on youtube for tutorials about how to draw on your lips with lip liner. You can completely change the shape of your mouth with the right lip liner and lipstick. Learn to love yourself as you are, too. Your lips are perfectly lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your lips are gorgeous. They're petite, but they're full and very feminine.

Don't get anything done to them, because they look very good as is.

1|1
    0|0
  • Your lips are perfect, shape and size. Women get injections to make their lips look like YOURS.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are rather full even. You have beautiful lips, very kissable. Dont get the injections, bigger is absolutely not better in your case and it will ruin their shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no. don t you dare touch those lips O. O
    good size and shape, seems to fit your face too

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, you good homegirl

0|0
    0|0
  • no way! they look fine. Natural is way better. Do them itll look gross af

0|0
    0|0
  • Your lips are the perfect size and shape. Hate you.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're perfect, and kissable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not!! But if you feel insecure about them, lipliner will do in some occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your lips are nice as is!

0|0
    0|0
  • You have nice small lips, so no. I'm a straight up person too. If i thought it would make you look good I'd say go for it but you still have a defined upper and lower lip, you just have a small mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • your lips are fine.

0|0
    0|0