Calling all girls who know about makeup? In need of help knowing which shades of foundation to go for? (pics below)?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it'd be best to go to a Sephora or a makeup counter and have yourself color matched. My personal favorite foundation (the ones I have) are...

NARS Sheer Glow
    YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat
    Loreal True Match Lumi

Because my skin is on the drier side, the foundations I use give a more dewy type of finish. However, the NARS Sheer Glow is good for all skin types and the texture is light and gives a pretty natural and good coverage. The only downside is the price tag... Which was $50 something, I think. But personally, I don't mind splurging on good foundation and spend less on other makeup products.

Just my two cents :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Bare minerals is a really good brand. For you I'd say the lightest shade they have. You can find their powder makeup at ulta

• NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in the color light4 Daueville or Light 2 Mont blanc...($52 each)
    or

if you want drug store makeup your color is pretty easy to find since your skin seems like a neutral color so why waste $52

my skin is yellow toned so i have to pay extra

but in drug store make up try the colors alabaster, buff beige, ivory, or natural

• Gah what's wih the hideous duck face? White girls need to accept their small lips and stop trying to poke them out, it looks crazy.

To find the right foundation use your chest, when you're in a store they have the testers. Sample a bunch and use the shade that blends with your skin tone the best.

or