I used to have obese now I go to the gym is this good? or do girls prefer a bit fatter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yay, good for you for losing the weight! You look a lot better!

• thank u very much this pic was like 2 months ago i have good abs now :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• You look great! Cheers on losing weight!
    And well, In my opinion I don't mind if a guy is fat (but not extreeeemly as it's obviously not healthy) but it's alright if they take care of themselves, since that says a lot about the way they are, and that's what should matter the most! :)

• wow, good job, you look great! That must have been really hard to do! And... as long as you try to take good care of yourself and to stay healthy, I'm not picky, but I do perfer guys that are not overweight, but not the guys that starve themselves either. I don't think you have anything to worry about

• i just work out a lot i do have abs now

• kerelman15*

• @TheBraveLion aw, thank you, that was nice of you :) tell him, don't worry, it's ok

• You look hot ^^
    Wish it was a close up :p

• You look good.

• You look great

• Your a bit skinny for me.

• I like it, but the important thing (about physical appearance) is a stomach that is not hanging down.

• This body is ideal man body föo me

• Slim boys always better

What Guys Said 1