Guys would you date a female who was drop dead beautiful with makeup only? Once the makeup comes off she's not nearly as cute?

What if she wears makeup on a daily basis?

0|2
2|19

Most Helpful Guy

• "Once the makeup comes off she's not nearly as cute?" That i true of just about every woman! If it was not the case, then the woman would not need to wear makeup and would not do so.

So, since you just described about every woman, anybody so picky that that would make a difference will never find a female for him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Totally. Make up just needs to be done tastefully. 9 times out of 10, a guy who says he doesn't like make up just means he doesn't like *to much* make up. Just avoid looking like the late Tammy Faye Messner and you will be fine:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammy_Faye_Messner

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sure, but she would also have to be a nice person too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but only if her personality can make up for her lack of natural beauty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, eventually you're going to have to wake up next to her... so i don't think it matters if she's the person you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • truth betold i dont care how attractive someone is on the outside i wouldn't be in a relationship with them if they were ugly on the inside

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how beautiful is she with and how does she look without but if she sometimes put makeup on for me (not everytime) e. g. sometimes before sex, I would be super OK with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how good she looks without it and how good of a personality she has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost every other girl xD

0|0
    0|0
  • If she always wore makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a pleasant person to be around... I would love to see her! Looks only part of the allure 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would

0|0
    0|0
  • just but a bag over her head

0|0
    0|0
  • If she accepts wearin' always make-up... OK...

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean how does she look without? And more importantly, is she an awesome person outside of looks? We're talking about more than just a ONS here, so personality is a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • she better use makeup 24/7

1|0
    0|0
  • SURE

0|0
    0|0
  • If her personality is as good as her looks with make up on - then yes. Otherwise no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• depends how ugly she looks without it

0|0
    0|0