Guys, how do you feel about boob jobs and lip injections?

Do you not care or do you think it's disgusting? Do you prefer thin lips/small boobs over fake lips/boobs?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I love honesty, w that said in my opinion you would be lying visually about what you look like physically. So I love a lady who is all natural. Not every man likes them big. I'm good w a C, that's just what I like so if that's not you that's ok cause you're not interested in me. I like women who have thicker lips, again my opinion. I'm more of a backside man myself as far as what I like. I don't think you'd really want to be in a relationship w a man who picked you based on your measurements. There's one special person out there for you, just wait it'll happen.

What Guys Said 34

• Lip injections are lame, that is just something someone does for attention. Boob jobs depends. Some women have very small/flat chests and they do not get the same attention as other women and therefore that can hurt their self-esteem. If getting a boob job makes them feel better about themselves and gives them the confidence in life they need, then I am all for it. In general, an A cup tastes the same as a D cup, so to me it doesn't really matter.

• Real is the deal.
    The lip thing especially, if it goes horribly wrong you look like a slutty lamprey.

Fake bewbs are a touchy subject (ha), because they give so much confidence to a woman. They invest a lot into appearance and so much of a woman's self worth is dependent on her chest since it seems to be the key to attraction (not for me).

So my rule on breast implants is that if you are going for a nice breast its good, but if you're in it for sheer size, its a no go.

• Natural is almost always better, and I'd much rather have smaller boobs/lips than fake ones.

Yes, there is the rare exception where implants have a legitimate place, but in my opinion that place is not just making smaller boobs big.

• I really think lip injections are a legitimately horrible decision, and boob implanrs are remarkably superficial.

• I'd definitely take natural, smaller boobs over bigger fake ones all day. don't do it unless there is a good reason for it... size isn't everything.

for lips it's not as important for me but I don't have a problem with smaller lips, so I prefer if she doesn't do it. but knowing they are fake make them unattractive and often they don't look good when pumped up too much

• This is an easy answer for me. I hate anything fake girls your naturally pretty. I actually love small boobs and lips are meant for kissing xx so be yourselfs and be happy xxx

• I don't care tbh

• Boobs are fun, and I have known women who had breast cancer or other malformations, so surgeries like that can even be justifiable.

But goldfish lips? No, just, no. Be natural there.

• OK, if you have a cleft palate or something, lip surgery is great. But otherwise, no.

• personally i would rater have you as your self. i would back you up in your decision to have these thing done only if it was for you and not to please someone else

• I prefer girls to be natural. No boob or butt jobs, no trout pouts.

• If it's fake I don't like it. Fake lips to me look absolutely horrible. Fake boobs look fake, they don't even look real. Bodies are beautiful in their own different ways. Stay how you are, you do not have to change anything about yourself, especially if it is just to impress someone.

• i prefer big fake boobs over small natural ones
    boob job is so okay in my opinion i dont care if its real or fake since they look nice and big the bigger the better
    lips is another story sometimes girl looks so sexy and nice with her natural small lips then she fuck them up by get them bigger i mean they looke ridiculously big

• No to both. Don't do either.

• I like well done boob jobs but hate, hate, hate lip injections.

• I don't like them. I think it's better than having one breast, or a giant gash across your lips that lets saliva out, but getting them because you don't like the hand you were dealt in the genetic lottery is weak. I ALWAYS prefer mosquito bites to fake tits.

• Thin lips and small boobs are way better then fake/real big boobs

• Definitely dislike fake stuff.

• Def prefer natural over fake. It also shows thst the girl is confident in themselves, which is always a plus.

• HORRIBLY disgusting.

• Natural for both but fake boobs are ok. Never fake lips

• Not necessary, make women less atractive.

• a big turn off for me. natural beauty is the best.

• i dont like fake boobs tbh xD i love all sizes unless they're fake

• It's your stuff. Do what you need to.

• How small are your boobs?

• Di not like them

• I don't like plastic surgery. I'd rather average natural boobs than giant augmented boobs.

• Originals are way better even tho they are small

• I honestly prefer small natural boobs than big fake boobs

• I am thinking of getting lip injections

• More from Guys
    4