Is my butt flat? How can I make it bigger?

• flat
  • its okay
  • its big

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't a girl just be beautiful? there really isn't a scale of cute pretty sexy hot beautiful gorgeous or whatever they're just different words to describe the same thing and why does her ass have to be medium or big or round or flat or thick? why can't it just be cute or tasty or sexy or just not? this shit is just complicating something so simple

you have a nice toned ass why does it have to be big?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not flat.

It's also evident that you don't work it.

If you're unhappy with it, you should do exercises that engage the butt muscles.

What Guys Said 48

• Squats with weights. Hundreds and hundreds of them over a few years. You have to earn a bubble butt sometimes. I know: it's not fair some are born with them.

• like the dumbest angle to even judge.

and its not flat, if you know the definition of flat.

• You have a fine bottom. Don't fret about it!

• Not bad. A little on the small side but not bad at all.

• Not flat or too small... not bad at all;-* If you want it rounder/pop. rear leg lifts or a stair master will give it that lift, apple ass shape.

• definitely not flat but also not what I would call big. average size I guess, but that's my favourite so I like that. But whatever... it looks hot and that's the only thing that matters :)

• I've seen much worse, your butt is good. You can make it bigger should you desire, squats and lunges are a good start.

• i dont see anything wrong with your tush

• No please don't change it.
    It's beautiful

• It's ok... for a white girl... haha. Just kidding. It's decent. Sexier underwear would probably make it look better.

As for making it bigger... squats, stairs, food are your only natural options probably.

• It's ok to me

• Its a really nice butt. Far away from flat.
    You can enhance it by squats.

• its not flat, but it does look lumpy.

• It is good looking I guess.. Not flat and not big...

• Definitely not flat, have you ever seen a flat booty?

• Not flat at all lol

• Not even close to flat. I would say it is nice.

• I think you have a nice butt. If you want it to be bigger then I encourage you to do so, but in my opinion I don't think you need to change anything to be sexy.

• nothing flat about that hot ass!

• Not flat and whats wrong with it, it looks in great shape, how much bigger do you want it?

• That's a nice ass! I especially like your shorts showing off those buns.

• The high waisted bottom didn't help your cause. Your booty looks fine the way it is.

• Unimpressive.

• It's good.
    Make it tighter and you'll be all good.

• Not many guys are even mainly into butts tbh. For example, my fetish is for calves.

• LMFAO, how can you say not many guys are into butts then bring up a calf fetish? You're the first dude I've ever heard say the words "calves fetish" in my life.

• @Electronica yeah sure, it's a fetish that people don't feel embarrassed to talk about. But people's have other fetishes behind closed doors, that may be their main fetish.

• it seems perfect for your body

• Its okay

• its fine if u dont care

• very sexy ass. . .

• Not really flat, try doing squats and eating more calories

• More from Guys
    18

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• You can do exercises that targets your glutes, squats, with wights too, lunges, things that also target your inner and outer thigh.

• It's not flat, it's not big. You have bigger hips in the back, so, you can use that for you. I do it too :) You will look great in tight sweater dresses and things that cling from the back to at least the mid thigh. It makes everything look larger.

• it's a great size :) goes very well with your body

eat more protein and do deadlifts :)

• Weighted squats. Slow concentrated held reps. Eat clean and lean girl. Ya ass isn't going to form itself

• squats girl!!

• It's a nice butt. Try doing squats. Use the squat rack or a smith machine (holds the bar for you)...

• It's flabby