Okay guys. I met this girl and need your honest opinion!! She was so pretty when I met her. Then she stayed the night! (pics inside)?

This is a 'good' pic she still had left over makeup on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did she give you approval to post these pictures of her? If not, then you are a disgusting pig

Most Helpful Girl

• this is really creepy. like when someone gets a new pet and post pics of it on Facebook. areyou trying to decide if u want to keep her? based on strangers' approval? or trying to brag over ur "conquest"? poor girl. don't post her pics, that's really nasty of you.

What Guys Said 13

• Overnight her hair changed color and went totally curly. And her eyebrow changed shape. Sure. I believe this.

• i took the makeup pic off her fb and the curly hair was her the other night.

• Your question said she was pretty when you met her then she stayed the night! ) pics inside)

So you made it sound like these were the night before and the morning after.

Surely you know that women change hair color and style over time, as well as sometimes shaping their eyebrows.

So she did what most women do and changed styles; and she does not look as great without makeup. So why are you surprised?

• Straightening of naturally curly hair happens.

• Hair's different? Is that the same girl?

• Yes! Thats what I thought when I saw her the next morning!

• The deception of make up... and girls think guys are dishonest, LOL.

• Exactly! she didn't even look the same. starting off based on lies

• its like a whole different person in the 2nd pic? :/

• She's not hot.

• Nice baby

• Hahaha

• She's attractive

• sexy

• I think she's attractive. I'm not sure what you want advice on but I mean if you're just checking if she's cute I'd say yeah. But she's kinda my type so I might be biased.

• She's a hottie. But she's got a bitch face.

• Seems different

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I still think she's very pretty. she just doesn't have makeup on in the second pic so of course she's going to look different. Also, why are you posting pictures of people online without their permission?

• I don't even like the way her face looks with makeup. I think she looks better in the second picture without it.

Also... it's rude to post pictures of people online without their knowledge.

• Did she look like picture 1 when you met her and then when you woke up she looked like picture 2? Or were you talking to her online with pic 1 and when you met her she was pic 2? These two pictures really dont look like the same girl. You ever watch the show "Catfish"

• Okay so what's your question?

• Both pics look good to me.

• She's pretty but ohhh the dreaded "Morning after look"😂. She's still cute though.

• Δ°s she trans seksual? And are you Lesbian?

• I'm les and she is a she

• She is fine. and if i am understand i know some English. am i wrong😂