Guys, Would you date me?

Guys, Would you date me?

((This is just for fun 😂😂 Lol))

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, you look cute enough, but I can't stand excess weight. Call it superficial, but in my opinion a person's appearance reflects a lot, and if they don't care for their body, that indicates bigger problems (no pun intended). Not to mention it will gradually kill them.

2|0
    0|0
    • Ah. . . I see. I've tried losing weight before and I used to weigh 145 lbs, but after a stressful diet and pointless relationship I decided to take a break. Granted, I'm gonna go on a diet again and aim to be 120 or less, but for now I wanted to chill and sort some stuff out in my life.

• I see. Well, good luck, and I hope you achieve a healthy weight when your issues are sorted out.

• Thanks 😁😁

What Guys Said 48

• I love the nerdy look with the glasses. I think that is cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too big for me. I don't think we would fit well together.

1|1
    0|0
  • sure why not, your pretty cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • No sorry, I prefer very slim girls. I simply am not attracted to you.

1|2
    0|0
  • You're only 52 years younger than I am. :D :D

(I might have dated your copy when I was 18 myself)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i will

1|0
    0|0
  • Your face is fine (Could be better if you lost some weight). It's just that your are a bit overweight. So just reduce your food intake, and go for a daily run, or whatever. Hit the gym. Don't start vomiting though. As that will result in serious long term problems.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol The Gym sucks though. I had a membership to Planet Fitness and treadmilled for a month and nothing really happened. When I ran a lot though it worked. 😆😆 I'd never vomit though. That's for bulimic bitches. Plus, I hate being sick so ew nooo

• Go on a daily jog, and expect monthly results.

• Ah alright! Thanks for the advice 😀😀😊

• I think your cute, but I'm not after looks what are some of your qualitys?

1|0
    0|0
    • Here are some good qualities about me:
      Sincere
      Honest
      Understanding
      Loyal
      Trustworthy
      Intelligent
      Open-Minded
      Considerate
      Good-Natured
      Reliable
      Mature
      Warm
      Earnest
      Kind
      Friendly
      Kind-Hearted
      Happy
      Cheerful
      Trustful
      Warm-Hearted
      Gentle
      Educated
      Reasonable
      Companionable
      Appreciative
      Imaginative
      Self-Disciplined
      Enthusiastic
      Level-Headed
      Forgiving
      Well-Read
      Ambitious
      Bright
      Grateful
      Conscientious
      Resourceful
      Alert
      Good
      Cooperative
      Ethical
      Versatile
      Capable
      Courageous
      Constructive
      Productive
      Progressive
      Individualistic
      Observant
      Logical
      Prompt
      Accurate
      Sensible
      Creative
      Self-Reliant
      Tolerant

• Show All
    • Okay. 😂😂 You don't have an ACTUAL unibrow do you?

• No but my right eye brow looks weird from our German Shepard biting me when I was a kid.

• Yes of course. I just answered your ther question to lol xx

Your very beautiful and an amazing person. xxxx

0|0
    0|0
  • your picture didn't load for me, but you need to understand that dating someone isn't based fully on looks. yes guys rely on looks more than girls, but sometimes i get so turned on by a girls personality that i will give her a chance just based on that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see. I guess I feel like that's all guys are into nowadays since none have really asked me out. I mean, I'm kind of shy to begin with and I'm also a bit insecure about my body. But, I'd like to think guys don't only think about sex, y'know?

• Not my type and too young

0|1
    0|0
  • From a guy that works out, I expect the same from my partner...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Too young

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol nahh

0|1
    0|0
  • aww u seem kind hearted and a decent young lady.. also ur eyes show the intelligent person inside... date would be a nice time with u :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! 😊😊 Yeah, my eyes are pretty aren't they? But I'll reassure you not everyone that wears glasses are smart. Infact, some are quite dumb lol 😂😂 You just so happened to be right. . . This tims~

• did i say anything about glasses?
      yes ur eyes are pretty like u, and they reflect ur intelligence and nice personality, cheers :)

• Not in this or any other life.

1|1
    0|0
  • Remove those specs
    You have cute eyes 💁

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! I actually have heterochromia. I would totally wear contacts but 1.) I don't have the money yet and 2.) I can't control my blink reflex yet either, so until one or the other is accomplished I'll be wearing my dorky glasses to help me see 😅😅

• Oh okkkkkk :P

• After reading your comments on this question, I might. You seem pretty chill :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if I was younger or you were older, you're very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like your curtains and way of keeping a glass in the corner of it. 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • lose weights than u will get a beautiful person :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • no sorry :/

0|1
    0|0
    • No it's fine! As I said earlier it's really hard for me to lose weight (especially fast unless I run the shit out of myself to the point I can hardly breathe) and with school going on I find it kind of really difficult to pull it off now (too much snacky temptation 😵😵)) So, like every summer I'll probably end up running to the park again and loosing some weight again. My body type is so weird. My fat is in my stomach, boobs and a little of my thighs but everywhere else is skinny af like my arms and legs 😁😁

• Lol mk. Sweet sister

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope you are no in my age range :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You have nice curves

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of embarrassed to say to a stranger but yeah, I would date you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awhh~ No worries if you feel uncomfortable than don't push yourself into saying or doing anything you don't like. I just posted this for fun 😊😊 That's all

• Show All
    • Thanks for being so friendly. You come across as a very warm person.

• Let's just say I'm more open to people than others 😀😀

• You look like a fun girl. I'd hang out with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming you don't turn out to be a bitch, sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂 Haha. I might be a bitch actually. Depends if you treat me right lolol

• More from Guys

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more