Do I have to lose some pounds?

I was feeling pretty good but my parents keep telling me I should do sports. Am I fat?Do I have to lose some pounds?
:(

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a naturally great build, and with just a little time in the gym, you could go from attractive to WAY hot! You have a great hourglass going and VERY nice boobs! With a bit of cross-training at the gym (both cardio and weights) you can drop your body fat percentage, define your waist and tone up a bit.

• Thanks for most helpful! Let me know if you'd like to chat further and you can add me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wanting their kid to participate in sports does not equal they think you're fat. They want you to go be active.

What Guys Said 52

• I like curves so I love the way you look. The only proviso is that you not gain any more weight and work out.

• You don't have to. I find that very sexually attractive.

• It's your body so it's your choice but I do recommend losing a few pounds. Not fat but definitely chubby. Sports are great to do no matter if you are fat, chubby, average, etc. Sports are great for everyone.

• No, you are not.

Are you good at sports?

If not, then pick physical activities that are not competitive, or ones that you only compete against yourself. Competitive sports can be ego-crushing to all too many people, but getting out there and being active is always a plus.

• Don't HAVE to... but it wouldn't hurt to shave a few from the belly...

• you don't need to lose much weight, but a bit of toning and work on the butt would make it look better. your body is already sexy as it is now but there is room for improvement and doing sports is good for your health in general :)

• It looks like you have a beer belly, but it seems to be caused just by the curvature of your back, and not actual excessive fat. I'd say it's pretty normal.
    I have it as well, but in a side photo, it helps understanding the reason.

• skinny girls be thinking they fat.
    Petyr Baelish be like
    gifsec.com/.../Game-of-Thrones-confused-gif.gif

• Some Chubby ya

• Seems super hot to be honest.
    But you could get into some sports, for health and stress reliefe reasons.

• Well you can do sports if you want but you aren't fat

• You are a tiny bit chubby but so far from fat. And nice tits. If I was dating you Id consider this a good weight. I wouldn't want you to change.

• you are fine but clean your bathroom and change your phone cover. The tiles have stains, the shampoo is about to fall down, the loofah is supposed to be on the other side or you could just shut the shower curtain, the toothbrushes need to be in some kind of container and your phone looks dirty and the stickers make what seems to be a Galaxy S6 or 5 look cheap.
    Basically clean up before posting a photo in your room.

• not "fat" just need to get a little more toned

• i don't think most guys will mind where you're at

• if i was you i would try lose that fat on the belly. of course doing that u lose boobs but that is my opinion. its your body

• Yea well kinda unfit

• You look fine

• Not I think you look great the way you are... Maybe try to tone your stomach... (Shape wise)

• You can if ypu want, I think you look attractive

• I don't think you do

• you are sexy for me you have nice and very attractive breasts (they made me hard now) and you have nice butt

• Got a bit of fat there tbh

• Toning up a bit. You don't look fat, though.

• do some cardio.

• Like baby

• Uh... no you are perfect. I would smash repeatedly... Those titties though... ;)

• In my views you are OK but u have a choice

• Perfect for me.

• yea lose it all

• More from Guys
    22

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• You're not fat. Don't loose the pounds unless you want to. (Do wear a bra/a better bra, though. A good bra to give the "girls" some lift will improve your already nice silhouette!)

Also, if you're worried about your tummy, don't be. I have a little pouch like that but so do my mom and sister--and we are all very skinny and way under optimal BMI. That kind of thing can be genetic.

• Nah but parents say weird things because sometimes they get weirdly obsessed with their kids lives and lose perspective.

Also parents watch too much tv.

• No. But you are untoned. Do you get out of breath when you go up the stairs? Or feel extra sore when you do light exercise? Remember being healthy isn't about what size you wear. Jogging, volleyball and yoga are just a couple of low impact workouts that make a big impact.

• They aren't necessarily saying you're fat but may be less active than you could be.

• You appear to be overweight, yes. Losing a bit would be good for your longterm and shortterm health.
    Sports are great, from a health and fitness aspect, and from a social and emotional one.

• Don't think you need to lose anything to be honest. Curves are so the way to go... I have a few extra pounds too!

• You look perfect

• you're fine how you are

• I have the same body. You look fine

• No you look great. You have a nice shape

• NO YOU ARE GOALS

• Maybe they are saying you should do sports to help you get in college or so that you can have something to do. You look great nice tits by the way

• Little bit

• You could lose some, yes. But you look pretty good like this as well, you have very nice hips.