Am I ugly? Be honest?

I'm in HS and guys don't seem to be interested? I'm very mature for my age and I don't really like the personalities of the guys I go to school with either. Am I ugly? Be honest?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find you very beautiful ! And I'd probably be interested in dating you as well !

And I can relate to your problem : Girls at my high school were not interested in me- (which was due to many things)

Now, girls my age don't seem to be interested in me because I am "too sophisticated" according to a woman I met at a Starbucks one evening - she's also almost 6 years older than me and she wanted to get to know me further -

She said that girls my age firstly feel too intimidated by how I look and by how much I've already achieved...

They are probably too intimidated by your looks or just plain clueless about what to do with you...

It's not because you suck looks-wise or anything, that's what I used to believe about myself - Girls my age I meet on apps either don't believe I'm real despite sending "super-likes" or they start playing games- But they're dumbfounded when I confront them about their "games" and how disrespectful and childish their behavior ist...

Keep your head up and believe in yourself !

• They don't know what to do or what to talk about with you because they can't relate to you since you are probably more mature than the, and hence have other interests - That's what I meant

• * If you don't like the personalities of the guys you go to high school with, you probably exude this in your demeanor and the guys can of course sense you're being stand-offish -
      Also, you might have a hard time turning this situation around that easily, since you might have a reputation at your school

Consider that whom you date in high school depends a lot on your "status" in this made up society, which is pretty much very fake anyway

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 39

• just... just... dont.

• You are beautiful in my opinion. Love the lips. But the sad/angry look is a turn off. Don't let your hair hide your face.

• No, you are obviously not ugly!

If you are actually mature for your age as you say then I realize the problem, like you don't fit or go well with the rest around you in school because the age of your mind is bigger than the age of your body.

I would recommend that you wait till you get a few years older and then date a person who is older than you but yet is at the same age of your mind, if you get what I mean.

• I would say no. But the angle is kind of weird. Try posting a picture where you're further away from the camera.

• c'mon you know you're pretty... if not you have other problems than guys not being interested #honest

• Of course not yours cute girl for sure

• Assuming that really is you, you're very pretty and definitely not ugly.

• No not ugly at all, it's the opposite

• your not even close to ugly. your very attractive, and dont worry about having a relationship, dont rush into anything. it will happen when the time is right, besides your just in HS you have your whole life ahead.

• High school sucks. Move on. I presume you are graduating this May/June?

• Come on you can't be serious

• No, you're not ugly. Maybe the guys in your school are more into loud party sluts.

• This is your same second question lol. You are not ugly. Believe in yourself. Your beauty comes from your heart. Love yourself. You kinda look hot. Sure they'll ask you out someday!

• OMG you are a complete TKO! If only IF ONLY I were like maybe 17 :(

• Not you are not ugly... You look preety :-)

• That's not the best picture of you but you're a pretty girl

• You are rather pretty, so maybe they are intimidated.

• of course you're not ugly. you're super cute :)

• You look good. Since you don't like anyof their personalities you don't signal them, their for no one approaches you.

• You look pretty, but your eyebrows are a bit bushy. Otherwise, I don't see why they ignore you.

• Woow like baby

• Troll? Why girl

• your not bad

• You're not ugly and start focusing on things other than boys...

• No you are really beautiful

• You're fine

• I think your cute. Guys tend to take longer to mature, you'll be fine

• I know people like to say that but in my personal experience and among my friends we all have trouble finding mature women and women have been the ones that take so much longer to mature. This has been our personal experience.

• "Guys tend to take longer to mature", say women and dumb men since the beginning of time.

• no your not ugly you look really nice ;)

• You are beautiful! I like everything of you except your age LOL

• no way,Gorgeous

• More from Guys
    9

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• They're probably a little overwhelmed by your appearance, because you are attractive. Couple that with someone who is super mature for her age? They probably think that you don't like them- and that's fine! You said you aren't interested, so who cares if they think you're attractive!

I understand the desire for someone to find you attractive, though. Keep on keepin' on!

• duck face=no bueno.

i would say no, you're not ugly, though i find fishing for compliments to be super unattractive.

i wasn't interested in any of the boys at school~ they simply couldn't keep pace with me.

• 'I'm very mature for my age' *says every kid ever*. Why would you care about guys approaching you while you're not interested in them?

• I was about to say that, ha ha! This is MHO material, but unfortunately the asker is the judge, ha ha!

• Your really nice!

• Screw those guys! Every individual has their own idea of what beauty is! And I see absolutely nothing wrong with you 😊😊😀 Keep being yourself!

• Are you kidding? You really look like Angelina Jolie! No need to fish for compliments girl, you're stunning.

• You're gorgeous but you really need to stop doing that with your lips

• euh...
    you do know that you re hot right?

• 8/10

• you're very beautiful, don't worry

• No, why ask random strangers though?

• No your really pretty x

• No, omg, you're not ugly! You're really cute, in fact
    But, to tell you the truth, it's not only the face guys search when they want a relationship or something like that. Try not to judge their personalities, as nobody likes to be judged. Be friendly with everybody, without expecting them to be necessarly interested in you. Be sure they will, eventually.
    Remember to be confident, and to smile more! This will drive guys crazy ;)