What can I do to look better?

What can I do to look better?

I am 6'1" but only 140 lbs. Comment anything from hairdo suggestions to acne solving suggestions to critisism.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you're 17 and your skin's chemistry is still fluctuating and changing, the acne is pretty normal and will most likely clear up in a few years (bad news, I know). At this point, though, all I can really offer advice-wise is - wash your face at least twice a day, and get a prescription for topical ointment from your doctor. Also, don't pick at your pimples/scabs.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not a bad looking dude by any means. As for the acne, try washing 2-3 times a day with water and mild cleanser. If that doesn't work, you can try the usual Proactive, or if all else fails, you may want to look into getting some prescription acne meds.

As for the hair - you may want to cut back on it a bit. Not only because it looks like a borderline Bieber cut, but because it may help with the acne. Though I have shoulder length hair myself, I tie it up whenever it could potentially get in my face, and I've never gotten much acne anyway - thank you, based genetics. You can't go wrong with a buzz cut, in my opinion - that's what I had up through early adolescence, and it's great. Minimal care required, looks good on most guys, and of course won't go in your face.

If you're not a fan of buzz cuts/crew cuts, there are other styles you could try, but you get the idea.

What Girls Said 8

• Your actually really cute 😍

• You look fine accept the acne, but thats okay you can always keep a clean diet and use face wash products or just see a dermatologiest... But since your 17 only your age controls that too... but chill you look good to me so be happy...

• You're pretty cute like that. :)

• You're hot. The acne will clear up and your hair looks pretty good, but I can't really tell because of the hat. From what I can tell I'd say cut it a little in the back or let the rest grow out a little more.

• Thats normal you are 17. you should can your face daily. and you can make egg and lemon maske

• Acne: Are you drinking a fair amount of water? Also reducing your grain in take could also help.
    Other than that? Nothing! Your pretty cute!

• You are very handsome, young man. I don't think there's nothing for you to change right now.

• You look good in general! Your acne doesn't look that severe but maybe seeing a doctor would help you... And all those facial cleaning products usually help too!

What Guys Said 6

• dude...6'1 and only 140... yikes. might wana start pumping some iron or eating a bit more... as for the acne, psssh we've all been there... that will clear up in a few.

• I never had acne myself, not even a little bit.

His weight is quite alarming to say the least.

• Yeah I have trouble when it comes to eating... I have to force food down. And I run around outside a lot at my job so I lose weight rapidly.

• Lift and eat man

• Bikram yoga.

Seriously.

It's expensive, and it's annoying as hell. But it works for both physique and your skin. Yes, the view is amazing too, but you wouldn't have the mental capacity to enjoy it once you're in the room.

• Stop trying

• Your bmi border linsey normal to underweight

• Start working out