Who is more attractive, Gigi Hadid or Mila Kunis?

• Gigi Hadid
  • Mila Kunis
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

• Very hard to decide. Both are at times jaw-droppingly beautiful. and at times both have made me stop and say "uh... i was checking out that? that is not anything special!"

I think it depends on their makeup artists and hair stylists. I swear, some "cosmetic artists" seem to not know the difference between "pretty woman" and "desiccated corpse of someone who died of a heroine overdose."

In the end, I picked Gigi, because I saw her in the masterchef special, and she made a burger that looked to die for. A woman who can move in the kitchen as comfortably and confidently as she did, and make something that looked as amazing as what she made, earns bonus points. a lot of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• That second pic is Candice S. Mila has the hot factor going on while Gigi is cutesy looking to me. But if I had a d*** both of them would get it regardless.. It's all the same upside down😂*hunches shoulder's*

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 3

• Mila Kunis! I find think Gigi is pretty but she is too common.

• Gigi is way prettier

• I've never really understood the big hype about both of them tbh they both look very average they have average features but only look good because they have professional makeup artists and stylists at their disposal.
    See photos of them without makeup and you'd be surprised to learn that they look very average especially Mila Kunis, I've seen girls in Walmart who was more pretty than them