Am I flat or not?

A girl at school recently called me flat and I wear 36d.. would that be considered flat?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I have a dick that hangs down to my knees, but a guy in the gym locker room told me I was small. is a 14 inch dick considered tiny?"

that's about the intellectual level of your question. Look, I don't want to pick on someone, especially someone listed as under 18, but if you're actually asking if 36D is flat, you're either trolling or you need to be placed in remedial education.

Most Helpful Girl

• no way!

What Guys Said 10

• hey... if you weigh like 250 pounds, it would be quite easy for a D-cup to seem flat compared to those rolls lol.

• Maybe she was referring to something else or she's blind because 36d is not even close to flat lol

• ehm, 36D is never ever flat unless you are super fat, what I assume isn't the case

• She's flat

• Yea your as flat as a fucking cutting bored

• She's probably jealous.

• Are you stupid. D tits are not flat, you are just looking for compliments...

• No way.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Really? You really can't look down at your own body and work this out for yourself?

• I mean... I'm a 32D and gonna be honest... looks flat to me lol

• I'm a 34D and I've had other women grab my boobs and say 'really?' Because my boobs aren't naturally perky and hard. So I can't say without a picture but I know what you're talking about here and you're probably not flat :)

• Not at all.

• No way

• No not at all, females in general with do anything to bring you down or feel less of your self.

• Not at all...

1 private opinion(s)