How much would you say I have improved (Gym gains)?

Hello :)
About 2 monthes ago I decided I did not like the path I was going down (playing video games, getting out of shape, eating crap, etc) so I decided to turn myself around while I'm young and its easy :) So here's the bofore picture (Sorry for the terrible quality and huge picture size, I was using an iphone to document my progress xD )
Now here's me, 2 monthes after, involved in track, competitive swimming, cooking my own meals, quitting video games (mostly ;) ) and many hours at the gym:

I'm VERY happy with where I'm at, but I'm going to keep at it. I must say, working out and making a concious effort to better myself has had a tremendously positive effect on my life, but why stop now? Anywho, what do you think? Would you say its a solid transformation for 2 monthes? Thanks, and have a good one!

• You look much better!
  • You look better, sort of hard to tell...
  • Nope, better go to the gym more often!
The first picture was taken around early January, the second taken on Friday (of last week). Looking at the two I think the low quality and poor lighting made the first look worse than the second (more than it actually was). It has been a little over 2 months and those were my actual results. Also of course I won't skip arm/leg/chest/core exercises :P

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you reminded me of this video for a second, don't know if it's the picture quality but it looks like you're blowing up your stomach in the first picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bGHL_X8No

• Lol tbh it does sort of look like that but I was definitely not pushing my stomach out, intentionally anyways. Now I kinda want to try that and see how I would look forcing my stomach out xD

What Girls Said 6

• Huge improvement!

• you look great, very inspiring!

• Wow. You look so much better!!! That's so cool

• why do you have a cut?
    is this surgery?

• you look good, that must have taken a lot of time and effort

• That's amazing! How did you even do that? You honestly look amazing.

What Guys Said 15

• Sigh. Just so we're clear mate, this type of result is not normally possible. For it to be at all feasible you would have had to have previously been in the shape you see in picture two.

Now at 16 I very much doubt you've been super trimmed and lost it and turned chubby.

So I am not sure what your angle is, but this is almost certainly a lie. Of course in the event it is true, feel damn proud. Its just, with these results we're looking at much more than 2 months of hard work.

• Is that all you think about is your stomach? What about your chest, back, legs and arms and your neck?

• Killin it!

• The shit? That's two months of work? Holy crap dude never seen that much progress. nj

How much weight did you lose?

• Now its been almost 3 :) But I actually gained weight, from about 122 pounds to 134-135 right now.

• Good work, keep it up

• Those are pretty damn good gains for just 2 months I definitely didn't come close in 2 months you must have really good genetics. now time to focus on upper body.

• you look much better man, awesome job, by the way can you share somethings that how have you done a job on your abs like this, i mean from fat to shredded, i wanna know the diet and exercises too, thanks.

• A lot better dude.

• Excellent job dude

• I can tell that both pictures are you, because I can see the scar in both

• You look much better

• how do u fix skinny fat, tell me step by step

• I did/am doing lots of cardio to drop bodyfat % (I swim from 3:30-5:30, with a break on Wednesdays and weekends). I am trying to eat well too, so I usually cook my own meals, lots of lean meat and protein. At the gym, I do 5x5, which is 5 weight reps for 5 cycles, but that is for strength, not losing fat, but I'm sure that doesn't hurt at all. For toning your abs, planks and side planks are great.

• You made good progress keep it up it takes time to see results n don't forget about legs

• Definitely! :) It would be silly if I just tried to get biceps and abs

• nice progress but you should also work an the arms and chest.

• 2 months, highly unlikely

• Well it was my New Year's resolution and I started near the beginning of January :) So I guess it is technically closer to 3 months.