Light eyes are more aesthetic (nice to look at) but dark eyes are more attractive on men to women? Yay or nay?

• True
  • False
I see a 50:50 response to this bt the reason i came to this theory was because i have noticed light eyed men are usually male models while the men who get laid and have sex with random women are usually not that good looking, dark features with a raw look. Kind of like how cristiano ronaldo is a club slayer kinda man but not a very good looking man while ian sommerhalder is a gorgeous perfect looking man but not the type u can expect going to a club and sleeping with 5 diff women at once

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to like darker eyes on guys but that's just cause for me I've always been attracted to guys with opposite features than me (darker hair too)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't over think it. For me personally, I like lighter eyes in women. Just purely because I have dark eyes, so lighter ones interest me. They tend to be more sparkling and pretty, which sort of tallies in with your theory too.

What Girls Said 8

• i dunno i like all eyes on anyone really.

• Eh false.

• hey that zyzz guy has dark eyes and you said he is the farthest thing from average and every guy and girl knows that XD

• I tend to prefer lighter eyes, but all colors have the potential to be attractive.

• I like dark eyes :p Not that i have anything against light eyes. They are also nice to look at.

• I think you'll have to look at the whole picture.

• That is true i come from a family that has coloured eyes at dad's side while i am brown eyed from mom's side and i got that, i still look considerably better than hazel eyed dad and my cousins. Now francisco lachowski and zayn malik too are ridiculously handsome with big dark eyes, but look at my update this is what i have noticed

• I don't care about eye color but have a slight preference for clearer eyes for a guy.

• I have green eyes and I tend to notice lighter eyes more.

• Personally I see beauty in all eye colors, I've liked guys with brown, hazel, green, and blue eyes. I pay more attention to how everything about their face comes together, if that makes sense.

What Guys Said 4

• There was a poll on here the other day. The results for women's favorites were green, then blue, then whatever came in distant last...

• The caveman with the dark eyes gets easy women. The light eyed man gets a wife.

• but most male celebs, the American ones have blue eyes and not a striking blue, the normal caucasian blue colour and the non American ones usually have dark brown to hazel eyes, so, there must be more to it

• Darker eyes :) I want them!

• That's false.