Guys, what is your opinion on MICRO BIKINIS [VERY SEXY PIC INCLUDED] ? 😈?

Boys, what do you think about micro-bikinis aka Brazilian style bikinis? If you see a hot girl wearing them on the beach/pool would you be like: "DAYYYYMN! She's a bomb!" or would you think it is innapropriate? Guys, what is your opinion on MICRO BIKINIS [VERY SEXY PIC INCLUDED] ? 😈?

No mean comments please! These are obviously legit bikinis made to be worn OUTSIDE! They are not lingerie, they r swimwear!

• They are SO sexy! If you have the confidence and the body, rock 'em girl!
  • They are appropriate only for the beach!
  • They are appropriate only for the pool!
  • They are appropriate only for a private pool party!
  • They are appropriate only for a jacuzzi/spa center with some lucky viewers! 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only say that whoever sees you like this is a lucky bastard! Wether it is a beach, pool, private party, spa... Whear THAT to your "teacher" and he'll be yours forevah!!!

If he says no, you can always count on me, baby! 😉😍😍😍😍

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure! Wear them! It's hot girls like YOURSELF that these bikinis are made for! And some lucky guys... 😎 To see that.

What Guys Said 35

• They are very hot I love them

• If I approached you on the beach or pool wearing this, flirted and then after a while suggested to have sex with you that night, would you agree? 😎

• I 100 percent would agree

• Might as well be naked :/

I guess Id enjoy the view but I wouldn't see them as the type of girl I'd want to make an effort to pursue for a relationship.

• They are highly inappropriate and if I ever see a sexy lady wearing one I will have to bury my boner in the sand.

• If I approached you wearing that on the beach/pool and started flirting, and after a while if I asked you if you wanna have sex with me that night, would you agree? 😉

• Based on your profile pic even if you were fully dressed I'd agree

• If you've got the body to wear it, go nuts. You only live once.

• They're alright just a tad to revealing for me I actually the ones that leave something to be desired and to let the mind wonder. But that's just me I think the main problem with those though is that you kind of have to have the right body to pull em off, if you don't then it won't look good.

• Micro means extremely small so these are not micro bikinis becuase they do make them smaller. They do still show a lot. I do like them.

• They are the next best thing to complete nudity.

• They are sexy for sure.

• Girls in Micro bikini look so hot and sexy, but i very rarely see them. Its use specially during photo shoot. Girls love to use it private occasion, so yeah not for the beach... I hope you get my opinion.

• EYE CANDY

• You should wear one, they are pretty sexy

• like the bikini, love the contents of the bikini.

• They are sexy and i surf a lot so i see a lot of girls wearing these types of bikinis but i think the same girls would look just as sexy wearing a normal bikini i find myself more attracted to the shiny wet look kind of bikinis

• Let's say I was there approaching you wearing that bikini... Then I would flirt a little, play volleyball/swim with you. We would have a great time and in the end I would suggest to finnish the evening at my home. Would you come with me? ;)

• Well no because i am married to the woman of my dreams and although you would probably look amazing i would have to decline, my girl knows exactly what i am in too, but keep being you and dont get caught up too much in what other people think.

• I would stare at you until my eyes melted... or until i got tired of the beach and went home lol

• ... would you come to my home if I invited you?

• If i didn't know you probably not because thats not my style... but i would gove you my number

If we knew each ofher and you invited me back then yea i would go

• They score a Sckadoosh in my book. And by a Sckadoosh *whispers* I'm talkin about my dick.
    Just kidding.
    Not really lol.

• It's like seeing a naked guy running across a soccer field. You have to look, but you don't really respect them.

• If you're model-hot and can pull it off, knock yourself out. 99% of women would look horrible in them though.

• Wow, that girl in pic 2 though. Yeah I would have a hard time not staring. It's a huge tease if the girl has the body for it.

• Well, I mean, obviously it doesn't leave much to the imagination.

But who cares, it's just less shit to remove before you rail her. Neither here nor there, really.

• So if we were at a pool or at the beach and I approached you wearing this, flirted and wanted to have sex with you, would you agree? 😜😎

• Ofcourse not those, but what about this: www.google.rs/search

• Yeah. She's pretty damn hot. Worth being a hypocrite for. :P

• The women will have every guys head turn toward her I can tell you that. Me personally I think its too revealing, you can see beneath her swim suit. I say no.

• Why wear anything at all? Smh

• Let me pick up my jaw first... I would personally only want my girl to wear that in private with me. I want my bae all to myself. I'm pretty selfish :-P I want her to feel sexy about herself too so if wearing this does that then I'm ok with it.

• They're too revealing. It screams slut to me

• Yep...

• yeah... stuff... O_O

• id look good in that

• They're very common. Every beach I go I see hundreds of them.

• They are never appropriate

• I think it's a bad look. I couldn't take somebody's serious wearing that.

• More from Guys
    5

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• The point is NOT to wear something where it is SUPOSSED to be be worn. The point is to break the rule and where it where it is risky and bold and daring. Where it to the beach! No guy will say NO to THAT! You can pick up 10 guys in one night if you want! Hahah

• love them!!!

• I think it looks tacky.

Looking like that will surely give you attention but not for the right reasons. I say keep that for the bedroom with your partner but outside have some class.

• What, pray tell, are these wrong reasons? Would it be to invoke male sexuality? Could it be that the asker accepts male sexuality as something that is not dirty and harmful? What are the RIGHT reasons to attract attention?

And what is class? Doesn't class change through the ages? And with the culture?

• I'm not asking you to reverse your opinion, I'm just sharing mine. My question still stands, though, which you still have not addressed.

What is it about modesty that is valuable?

• @Transigence I've explained it already if you read my second last comment to you.

• Make dem bitches jealous! You know what the answer is girl! Where it to wherever there is water! Hahaha

• quite hot!

• You might as well go around naked since these leave absolutely nothing to the imagination.

• For walking around naked I can be handcuffed by police, for walking around in this I can handcuff hot guys! 😉

• 😷😷😷

• I don't think they're appropriate for a family beach. But a Brazilian beach, the culture is different.

• lol the majority of girls in brazil wear those to go the beach 😛 hah
    If u like it, go for it!

• They are technically naked. You can see EVERYTHING. Fuck no.

• They're not for me at all. I prefer pretty swimsuits that add something to my appearance, if I wanted to go around naked, I would just do so!

• Theyre fine if your sitting there waiting for attention but if you wanted to swim or even play frisbee/volleyball it would be completely pointless how would you movie without popping out?
    Also unless it is a nude or top less beach it might be rude to wear such a thing at a family beach just for guys to gawk...
    I mean theyre pretty but in the end they just seem like they're there to gain attention sexually.

• I think it's too revealing but I respect others who wear them! I prefer a decent type of bikini.

• Wicked Weasel?

• I can't message you, so I'm gonna ask again. Are all of these pics from Wicked Weasel dot com?

• They aren't appropriate

• Nice if you're a pornstar maybe

• They look like underwear.

• Eww, disgusting

1 private opinion(s)