Am I really that ugly?

I keep thinking that I can't get girls because I'm ugly. I treat girls right and I'm fairly nice to them ( I don't let them walk over me either), but I still can't get a girlfriend. Whats the deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your cute asf tbh... And now a days girls want the "bad boys" that cause issues and fights.. Just give it time... I wish someone my age treat girls right..

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem good. Don't see any uglyness ;)

What Girls Said 6

• nope. i think you are cute. honestly.

by the way i just saw this while looking at your picture.

>If a girl that I like friendzones me I basically move on. Simple as that.< can i ask you about that?

• No you're pretty cute tbh

• You're not ugly man, I feel you. Keep trying :)

• 6.5/10

• You're pretty cute!

• I wouldn't worry about it. Don't try too hard and be casual

What Guys Said 6

• Man, I was praised for my "looks" and went into ventures with girls who left me like a pair of stinky socks on rainy day. Usually because there was another male involved. I don't have your pic so I can't tell you much, but when you and if you get a girlfriend you already need to have back line you can fall after you get hurt like motherf**er. So just keep that in mind bro. Be well.

• well telling form this title alone it could be due to the fact you place so low a worth on your self.

women have a sith sense for that kind of thing in the way you act and talk :)

• Not really.

• Not ugly. Just not average.

• I'm assuming you don't approach girls, because girls are stuck in the 18th century mentality that they shouldn't and mustn't approach us guys

• Honestly I rarely do. I have a fear of creeping them out that's why.

• Same as me; I've once done it and I found out she was incredibly shy; so I'll never do it again. So I rely heavily on those girls that have accepted the 21st century that actually approach

• u look beta and like a gdi sooo that prolly calls it