Do I have chinese eyes?

I've got told that I look chinky. I think I do, especially when I smile. I really hate it though.

Do I have chinese eyes?

I apologize for the misuse of the word 'chink' (It may have offended some of you quick judgers out there). I am not a racist okay, I just typed it before I thought about it (A thing I usually tend to do).
And to clarify, when I say 'I hate it though,' I meant about the way I look

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• You do have a certain squint, but I wouldn't say their Chinese eyes. Better watch it though, people nowadays are politically correct and all. I don't see anything wrong with your eyes.

• Yeah, there are a few commenters here who have taken it the wrong way

• Well that's pretty much how I describe my eyes and some fair few, either that or "oriental" eyes. Makes sense 'coz I'm half Filipino. But yeah it's kinda necessary that all these politically correct peeps say it, we can't really complain.

• yeah I guess

• Are you Chinese?
    Everyone's eyes get smaller when they smile. Not just people with monolids who are of *oriental origin.

(You're definitely quite generous with your use of racial slurs, though.)

• I'm not chinese no, but people say I look it

• Is there a way of changing them?

• yeah you could have cosmetic surgery on your eyelids but unfortunately, that won't fix your attitude.

• Yes but it's cute♡

• Lol, what a strange thing to be concerned about. I don't think you look "chinky", haha. Your eyes make your smile look more genuine.

• yes and it suits you

• Stop smoking pot

• If you are not Chinese than you can't have Chinese eyes.

• It's cute! You look very happy

• No. Everyone's eyes get smaller when they smile.

• No but you have really yellow teeth...

• Well your eyes are very squinty looking...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• are you purposefully squinting your eyes because if that's your face when smiling then you look 100% chinky at least when smiling.

• I know some guy at school who's called chinky and his eyes are basically the same as yours.

• I also know a guy called Josh from our school

• It doesn't look bad your eyes just look chinky I am indifferent from some of the other comments on this post specifically girls seem to like it so there you go.

• Huhuh. If you just put your eyes I'd say so.
    I know many white folks like this

• Yes you do, and so do I. Only while smiling though , I think our mothers were not faithful

• No you don't

• if this guy was good looking girls would be like "aww so cute, dont worry about it" or "ur still hot so who cares" but instead he is being bashed for being racist, the double standards