Basically I'm 16 I hate my body im a size12 and always hated it and I don't like how I look I am on my way to changing it but everyone says I'm fine?

My friends and family tell me that I don't need to change I'm 11 stone size 12 I always feel awkward about how I look and how others see me this is why I'm changing myself any opions?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• how much is 11 stone?

anyways, you're only 16, still growing and developing. if you want to change your body then now is a good time to work towards it, the healthy way.

• I don't know ahaha that's why I said 11 stone the thing is now I won't wear certain things and always hate how I. Look

• 5"2😭

• so 154 standing at 5'2, hmm.. you know the good thing is, now is the best time to make a difference. it's hard to do at first if you've never done anything like it, but it gets so much easier and all the knowledge that you gain from doing it is beneficial for your life and others who ask you about your "transformation".

tbh though, you're not that bad, you got some to work with, not a whole ton. you already stated in another comment that you do cardio, so you already started, now keep it up and continue improving your lifestyle by making healthier decisions everyday, especially diet.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to get in shape... take up running and eat fewer calories. If you increase your exercise/change your diet and create a deficit of 500 calories a day... you'll lose 1 pound a week.

So if you normally eat 2,500 calories a day you can either go to the gym and burn 500 calories but continue to eat 2.500 or you can cut your calories down to 2,000 and not work out. Or you can workout, burn 300 calories, and cut your intake down to 2,200 calories.

The weight will drop off.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't live your life based on everyone opinion of you, because you will never do what's right for you. If your not happy with your body, then change it, by living a more health lifestyle, eating and exercising.

The saying goes, Do what you feel in heart to be right, because you will be criticized anyway, damned if you do, and your damned if you don't.

Do what makes you happy, not making other happy, trying to make other people will only make you unhappy. Take of yourself first.

• If you are not happy with your body then try changing it but only naturally. In other words, by doing exercises, eating better, etc. Avoid any surgeries or drugs. It's more important for YOU to feel good about your body.

• I am I do cardio and if I wear I Kim tight dress I will wear my waist trainer even tho I have the curves and always have but still I feel better I just think it out guys off as week cause how I look even tho I'm a size 12

• change it if you want to
    but only if you're changing it because YOU want to,
    not because you think OTHERS want you to or think you should

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Change if you feel like YOU want to. Don't do it fir other people. It will hurt and destroy you.
    Improve yourself, try new things, but don't forget to give something nice to yourself sometimes.
    If you want to lose weight, don't over do it. Don't make it sn obsession. Eat healthy and exercise. Swim, dance whatever you like. Also do something nice to your hair or something, that will boost your confidence too :)
    But don't forget what is mist important. Tgat your family and friends love you and respect you no matter what you look like.

• Size 11 sMall large ör medium

• I'm sorry?

• Twenties

• İ dont know what is this. we say medium, small large ör 34 36 38

1 private opinion(s)