(Pictures.) Am I to skinny?

(Pictures.) Am I to skinny?

The scale says i'm underweight but I don't look it? I'm 5"0 feet tall at 89 pounds. Would I look okay or better with a few more pounds or should I just stay the weight I am?

Most Helpful Guy

• you could gain a few pounds and it would not hurt anything... but at only 5 feet tall? you are TINY, so it makes sense that you are... well, tiny.
    You don't look anorexic. you don't look like you are just skin and bones on your legs and arms. you're standing there in that getup and i'm not really seeing ribs...
    it comes down to this: do you feel healthy? do you feel like you can be active without exhausting yourself? do you feel like you aren't always tired? things like that. If you feel healthy, and you can do what you have to do in daily life, then you're ok.
    there is nothing wrong with being skinny as long as you're not starving yourself to get there!

What Guys Said 58

• Hell no! your perfect! and if anyone wants to change you F**k them! if you want to change you then go ahead, but you don't really need to! Do like some squats and increase size in the a** if you want to. But if you just like you the way look now your damn beautiful! Skinny is pretty!

• chillin d00d.

you're totally okay.

• Damn I thought you looked really good and not underweight but according to your BMI which is like 17.3 that's underweight by a noticeable amount.

• If u have that much control on ur weight I'd say go up to at least 100 lbs. U look a bit too skinny for my taste but u don't look like ur 'unhealthy skinny' just yet. Just be sure not to lose any more weight. U look good tho, even if u r on the skinny side

• I checked the national health service body mass index. You are underweight (bmi of 17.3) but you only need to gain 3 kg to be considered a healthy weight. I would have said you were a healthy weight myself because I cannot see any ribs or anything so it is not like you are anorexic (anorexic people always see themselves as fat).

Here is the BMI: www.nhs.uk/.../Healthyweightcalculator.aspx

• p. s. The BMI factors into account your bodyweight and height.

Ask a doctor if you want a more informed opinion however.

• I'm recovered from anorexia but I still am a tad underweight according to my doctor.

• you only need to gain a few extra kg at your weight (3kg - 6.6lbs.) 10lbs would put you very comfortably into a healthy weight range.

• I'd like you a lot better at 110 to 115 with a bubble butt.

• Looks healthy to me but that said 5/10 extra lbs wouldn't go amiss.

• You look great, though you do need some squats.
    But your body overall looks very very attractive.

• If you're above 18 and you weigh 89 pounds then you're in danger.

• You don't look underweight at all! You are a shortcake so being 89lbs doesn't sound that abnormally underweight.

• On the skinny side so gaining a few pounds would be nice but you are not too skinny.

• I haven't weighed that much since like 6th or 7th grade lol. It looks fine on you. Definitely don't lose any weight tho

• You look alright

• You look like a petite person anyway so yes you are skinny but ok. Don't get any skinnier though. If you gained a pound or two don't worry about it lol

• The question is: are YOU happy with your body? That's all that matters.

If you ask me, I think you're fine. But it's up to you to decide on that. ;)

• Well, hun. I'm 5'8 1/2, and I weigh about 130, which is not very average among people that are my height and age (22).

Do you feel like you're in a healthy shape yourself? Because if you think you're at a healthy weight and think you're in shape, then you don't have to worry. I, for one, think you are fine as you are! I think for your height, it's probably normal for you to be that weight and in that kind of shape.

• You look good now, you would look good with a few more pounds too.

• you look fine to me.

• You do look a little underweight.

• no you're still young your very lean though

• You should probably gain a bit of weight. If you're percentage of body fat goes below 10% you'll look malnutritios and your cycles will stop

• I have regular cycles (:

• You look good

• You are completely okay.

• You're pretty hot.

You are skinny, but since when was that bad?

• possible health risks could be bad.

• You look just fine, not underweight in any way.

• You look fine. I don't think you're "too" skinny.

• No, I think you're just fine. Go to the gym and build some muscle though.

• Yes, you are, according to the medical standards. You should get some more pounds.

• Yup kinda skinny, I like a little curvy women

• Good enough to get off too... Thank you !!

• More from Guys
    28

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• I would say you need more muscle if anything, muscle can easily increase your weight, there's also such thing as "skinny fat" where you don't weigh a lot but your body isn't in the best shape it can be. You look fine, but I think what matters most is how you feel.

• Yes and no... I think you need to gain a little, but I also think you need to lose some fat from stomach... So I would recommend a good healthy diet with lots of protein and adding gym, or some type of sport or activity that incorporates all your muscles... So as to gain weight in the proper places, me hole shedding off weight from your midsection.

• While*** not me hole... Sometimes I think autocorrect is a person changing our words.. It makes no sense lol 😁😠😠😠

• You're underweight for your age. You will get health problems if you stay at this weight, it's best to contact a nutritionist and get yourself on track to get to a healthy weight. You may look great but being underweight is just as unhealthy as being overweight.

• You're slightly underweight, even if you don't look it. Putting on a small amount would probably be good for your health. Try working out and eating well, and try to put on muscle instead of fat.

• You look good, not too skinny. Just the normal healthy skinny. You would look good too with a few more pounds, maybe even better I don't know. In the end, it's up to you and how feel better :)

• Add some weight in your booty

• You look fine for you.
    My sister has always been small
    She's 5'1 , 25 years old and 86 pounds? Around there.
    She's also like super toned.
    If you're happy with your weight and it's "normal" for YOU, then I don't see the problem.

• You are very petite

• Sweetie, for your height, you are in great shape, you shouldn't be down on yourself ;)

• i have been bullyed for being to skinny but now i look fine, with time you will gain weight si don t even bother worrying

• No you're fine.

• You're thin, but if you are eating healthy and taking care of yourself it doesn't matter.

• I'm 5"2 and am around 92, so your fine

• I think u should a few more pounds

• You dont look underweight you look normal and not too skinny. You seem fit. Nothing wrong with that

• What about you height. like 160cm,170cm

• Yes you look too skinny...