Me and my best friend like the same boy but he likes me, should I feel guilty?

Should I feel guilty for that and should I reject him because she likes him from a really long time?
I am 16 years old

Most Helpful Guy

• Dilemma - Okay ask her say that you will only go there with her approval - It puts her on the spot but at least you checked with her - She will most likely give her blessing then you decide what to do - If you stayed away because of her will there be a what if time that may stray into that bitch - Bro code or sister code says you don't go with friends exes but I think if there is multiple crush situation happening, it is okay. It is such a tough spot but whatever you do be up front with your friend and the guy, you never know what will happen, a true friend will be happy if you are happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not your fault so you shouldn't feel guilty BUT never throw a friendship away over a boy. Talk to her about it and see how she feels. If she's devastated, it would be better if you stuck by your friend. She should be happy for you but just test the waters first.

What Guys Said 8

• why feel guilty. You did nothing to make him not like her as he like you. Its feelings. Biology maybe.
    Be yourself and feel free

• No, you should not feel guilty. It is not up to you who he likes, if he likes you then she needs to get over it, if he likes her then you get over it.

You will both like plenty of guys in your life. I'm sure you won't marry this guy, but you might stay friends forever with her. Either leave him alone, or you both mind your own business.

If she gets mad at you for getting with him if he likes you, then she is a bad friend.

• No. Neither of you can control how he feels, BUT consider what you is more valuable to you first. She is more likely to be around longer. I lost my best friend cause him and I liked the same girl, and both ended up dating her at separate times. Our friendship never recovered.

• it's not your fault that this guy has amazingly good taste ;)

• Yes feel guilty then get over it and get married to this boy of yours.

• Fuck no! You like him, he likes you, tell that bitter friend of yours to f*ck off and go for it

• Hell no. you go get that boy like its no ones bussiness

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You should talk your frends and ask to her"is it problem for you"

• Dont feel guilty that's not your fault. But you should reject him if you want your best friend your side