Do I look decent enough?

Do I look decent enough?First: no makeup, me basically making no effort in trying to look presentable. This is my house look or my "had at least 2-3 pints of beer" look.
Second: only a smidge of foundation and eyeliner, I'd like to keep it minimal coz I don't like looking like I'm wearing any makeup and my dad and brother hate it when I hog the bathroom.

I tend tend to scowl a lot, it's an unfortunate trait I got from my mum. While taking these photos I tried really... really hard not to furrow the furry caterpillars above my eyes, I don't want them to mate.

Please tell will me what you think. Oh and I'd like to know how old you think I am. I ask this question to everyone I talk to.

I am currently exercising, I go out joggin/running everyday (since the 7th this month) and do indoor YouTube workout videos when the weather is nasty I minimise my dinner portions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess 19 and u really need to smile more! Then u would be pretty! I'm sure ur aware u could tend to lose a few pounds and that would improve ur look even more but I'm sure ur trying, so keep it up! :)

• Thanks for MHGuy! I read ur update, that's great to hear! I bet ur feeling a lot better already. I remember when I started working out I couldn't see any difference foe a long while but I could feel a difference in less than a week already. Keep it up! :)

What Guys Said 36

• i concur with anon, smile will improve drastically.

• Ok, I don't want to offend but I will be honest. First off, I know you haven't mentioned anything about your weight, but you should start worrying about it. I don't find you attractive because I think you are overweight.

Related or not to what I previously noted, you look depressed, sad even. Telling you to smile won't help at all because you'd be pretending I suppose. You should start exercising, and take care of your diet. Maybe if you start feeling better about yourself, you'll change your expression.

By your own description, I assume you are introverted. Nothing wrong with that, but maybe you should start getting out more and enjoy yourself more. Travel or something. That's the impression I get.

You look around 21-24.

• I'm totally aware about my plump figure, I'm actually making an effort to lose weight. I travel a lot, most of Europe and Asia, and right down to South Africa. I don't necessarily sit at home and shut myself off from the world, but I do find it difficult to communicate with people my own age.

Anyways, I'm glad you said what you said.

• @mustacheguy I wasn't aware that "fat girls fart a lot", which I don't. But I've heard that female farts smell worse compared to males. I've talked to fit guys who fart really loud, it's like cloth ripping. I'm not sure if you're being serious because your opinion is kinda funny. But thanks for sharing anyways.

• I was serious and thanks. Take care

• You look ok.

• "I tend tend to scowl a lot, it's an unfortunate trait I got from my mum."

Others have said it and will continue to say it, but a smile makes a huge difference. The difference between makeup and no makeup doesn't really matter when the expression on your face says "stay away, leave me alone."

• I think you could be really pretty. The shitty look on your face kind of ruins it. Smile be happy, guys like that. Look like you are having fun and we will be interested, we like fun girls.

A little make up is good, too much is bad. If I had to nit pick though, I would say use some makeup to make your eyebrows wider i guess, they are too small right now, and maybe some lipstick, but I love red lipstick on girls.

Overall, I think you are pretty. And I like thick girls, you got them sweater pups girl!!! I think you would look a lot better simply by dressing up a bit and trying to look like you are not miserable.

• You look fine. The "scowl" is always going to work against you though. You look extremely depressed and/or angry which would make you seem unapproachable.

• You are pretty though.

• Seen loads of smiling suggestions, yep, I'm gonna stop looking like I wanna kill people from now on. Thank you.

• 1- smile
    2- try working on your resting bitchface
    3- lose some weight

• Yes. Although a smile wouldn't hurt.

• Honestly, I first thought you were 23 before realising that you are between 18-24 which I did not read. Yes you do look decent, it would be much better if you smiled.

• Nope. You're not hot at all

• You look nice, but a little bit sad I would say. If that could be changed, you will look even better.

• no not to me but maybe other guys

• Maybe. But thanks for commenting.

• Honestly no, but hey at least you have big boobs right?

• I'm thankful for your honest input. But I don't get how having "big boobs" makes things better. Explain. I've seen at least three comments pertaining to my breasts, yours is the least offensive sounding. So I'm asking you.

• Because guys like big boobs... It will help make up for anything you are lacking...

• Some guys can see past a not so good looking face because a gal has big breasts. For some guys that's all you really need for them to still find you attractive.

• Those boobs though.. 10/10

• You look sad

• You look so mad/mean, no one is gonna approach you.

• gonna improve it, I won't have a smile plastered on my face constantly, but I'll do my best to try to look friendlier from now on. Thanks for commenting.

• You look so sad lol.
    You've got a great face tho.
    You could be anywhere between 18 and 24 for all I can tell

• Massive boobs 😋😋

• your brows are too small let them grow and style them , smile and lose weight

• You make it seem like it's easy. But I hear ya.

• I've already started. Like a week ago, I know it'll take a while for me to get into shape. I need to hear honest reviews like yours so I can be see things I most likely never did and this does give me more of an insensitive to keep trying.

• i myself hit the gym and lost weight and improved on all levels years ago so you can do it just need some will power to not get bored , its worth it trust me.
      lying doesn't bring results if iam fat i wanna hear it if my hair sucks i wanna hear it and i can improve i want to hear it as well.

• you look angry and depressed

• You look angry. If you were to smile then I would say yes.

• u look decent enough but for me personally when a girl is overwweight its a turn off totally, but i can see there is potential , the structure of ur face is great, u look like native American (indian)

• I'm trying to lose weight. I've lost some but it isn't noticeable yet. Potential, this gives me hope. I'm not Native American, just to put it out there. That's the first time I've ever heard that before. Anyways thanks for being honest.

• You're hot and damn I love your boobies!

• You are very pretty in both bit if I had to say I would go with no makeup

• Great baby

• I'll pass

• Smile more, lose weight, change eyebrow style. Just being honest. Your welcome.

• Thanks, this gives me strength (trying to lose weight and stuff, eyebrows need work too... I know now)

• Honesty goes a long way.

• yes you do but why so serious? :)

• Smile. Fall in love with yourself. I like the pic of you drawing. Art is sexy.

• You're beautiful and I think your around 20-24.

• More from Guys
    6

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Your eyebrows are freakishly weird!!! Yet interestingly they make you look cute 😐 it goes good with you. I think you're about 22 or so around there? In my personal opinion I'd say drop 40 pounds even though the weight doesn't look bad on you. I think you're pretty.

• I dunno how I got them to look like that, but at first I was like "they look really anime or cartoonish" I was fine with it. Until the next morning, realising that I ain't 10 anymore. But if you think they're strangely appealing, others must think so too. Thanks for commenting.

• Yeah they look odd... But suits you well somehow...

You could always let me grow out and try a different shape, nthen compare photos and see which you like yourself best with... If you end up liking this shape instead, just take upnthisnshaoe again. 😁😁

Mine are more on the normal typical shape than yours, but they are still weird cause I shaped them down... Then one day I decided to let hem grow out and did a more "normal" shape, but I looked weird and ugly!! And my boyfriend said "please bring back my real girlfriend,," haha so I just went back to this shape...

Sometimes normal things don't go well on everyone and we look better with other abnormal stuffs.

• You look pretty, but pissed the fuck off :0 I think your eyebrows are in a cute shape. From the pictures you seem to have a nice shape too. Sorry, you probably don't want to hear this from me, but I like the way you look.

• It doesn't mater wether I like it or not, it's your opinion. I need the harsh truth, or else I'll cntinue to be blissfully unaware about my looks. Thanks you anyways.

• You want someone to tell you there is something wrong, but there is nothing.

• Would it kill you to smile? You look positively miserable.

• I think you need to add a smile cutie.

• you are pretty, just smirk a little if you don't like smiling.

• I will. Thank you. The corners of my mouth will rise. I'll use tape if I have to! ;)

• HAAhaahah you are funny! don't be discouraged about what people say here. You really are good looking ;) Markers help too!

• i don t like your eyebrows they are too short as for the age anywhere from 16 to 24

• They are, but they look good on her.

Sometimes an ugly dress looks really nice on certain people... Same thing applies here... While most people would look awful with this shape, I think it suits her well. It's so weird!!

• Over plucking that's all I can say caused the unusually short eyebrows. I'm trying to grow them out again. My eyebrows are pretty weird to start with. They're kinda thick near the bridge and sort of fade out above the corner of my eyes. Thanks for the input. When they do grow back to their normal-unusual old selves I think I'll try convincing my dad to let me get them done.

• tits... hell yea

• You look upset..

• And I hate your eyebrows :/

• Yeah I think I went overboard with the plucking >:)

• Average

• Yes you look pretty !

• İ have advice for you. fırst you should do spor. And you must lose weight. second your eyebrow is not good. care yourself. you will beautiful girl. maybe i will have some advice for you after you doing all my fırst advices

• Youd look better if you smiled :D

• If I had a pound coin for how many times I've heard that...

I'd probably have at least £40 :P