Are men attracted to tomboys or skater girls?

Like the title says, I would like to know if men find tomboys and/or skater girls attractive? Are they dateable? Why or why not?

I consider myself both. I like riding on my longboard a lot, I enjoy video gaming, and things/hobbies considered to be "masculine". It's not that I have a problem with feminine things like dressing up (I like it occassionally) but I feel more confident in the style that I wear and I do like shopping for them.

Here's what I look like:

Feel free to comment or rate what you think of me!

Most Helpful Guy

• well... personally i am.. mainly because it would be cool to be able to kick it with a girl rather than just have sex ya know? I'm a pretty weird guy though.. i'm generally weird with girls and guys but umm... in all honesty with weirdness aside... you look and sound pretty damn awesome and fun based on the information that you'v provided haha... i'm surprised you even had to ask this question, since you possess many interests that are "considered to be masculine" as you said, there's probably loads of guys who would wanna date you.. the problems with that are endless though.. It's hard to find a guy who won't try to just have sex with you ya know... i mean.. there's also the fact that quite a lot of guys who also have your interests can be quite insecure and awkward... i'm sorry i haven't really helped you here but what i'm pretty much trying to say is: you do you.. forget about other peoples view on the matter.. if you're happy with how you are it's better to wait for a guy than to pretend to be something you're not so that a guy would wanna date you ya know... You'll end up really sad if you go with someone because you changed... i know you didn't mention changing but le autism won't simply sit at bay when i comes to assuming stuffs... sorry again and good luck with your stuffs :3... that's a really cool lizard by the way... what's it's name?

p. s i did not read over what i just wrote.. my apologies if it's edgy... Peace xP

• I choose your answer because it's refreshingly honest and super insightful from your point of view! That's especially interesting because you're 17. Very wise, mister. Thank you so much. :) <3

• Oh, and his name is Cruz.

What Guys Said 24

• I don't go for drama Queen type. Hounestly my opinion if I am going to go in the woods I don't need a girl complaining about how dirty it is... myself I prefer to find someone with the same interests that I have... Its very annoying going fishing and the girl doesn't touch a worm... So in my thought I feel I prefer some one like you and your attractive... My opinion is you have the intrests of a guy... But you aren't manly so yes very dateable in my hounest opinion

• Here's what chicks should do whenever they think of a "Do guys like?" question. Go to a major porn site, put your questioned item in the search bar (whether it be "short hair", "goth", etc.) and see what comes up. Guys not may be completely honest/share all their feelings in normal settings, but their internet history doesn't lie.

• My friend, (no offense intended) sorry but your opinion cracked me up xP...

• @MrMaskyMoon Hope you enjoy the show. As for video games, I used to play quite a bit (mainly fighting games) but rarely get the opportunity now due to difficult classes/college shit/work. I'd like to get on and play some Street Fighter or Blazblue one of these days, but I'd probably be rusty as hell, haha.

For leveling up on GaG, check out this FAQ: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• xD thank you bro.
      Hmm, i feel ya bro, I've been in search of a bro to game with haha.. but good on you for setting your priorities right xP.. And don't worry ye.. once a street fighter alway a street fighter hehe.. Thanks for the link bro, I've grown to be quite a net noob lately.. peace

• I like your glasses

• You are nice, I would date you :) Anyway, I don't enjoy your clothing style in the second picture, but that wouldn't stop me from dating you if circumstances allowed. Peronality is equaly important, if not more.

• Yes and I would date you. I don't like the glasses but otherwise you're fine.

• you're exactly the type of girl i'd go for! <3 if you'd dye your hair an awesome color, i'd melt :3

• Not usually. You are hot, but if you were dressed more like a girl you would be even hotter!

• You're gorgeous.

• You look cool, as long as you're not a huge tumblr feminazi, I'd date you. You kind of give off the "Check your privilege, male patriarchy scum!" vibe.

• Yeah. I like hiking, horseback riding, camping, sports, and street bikes. Girls with these interests are the best girls in the world. I do like them to dress up as well.

• I prefer women who have typically male interests. They're easier to get along with since they tend to think more like men. And being on that same wavelength as a girl automatically makes them attractive. So yeah. Men are attracted to tomboys.

• prefer the first picture but the 2nd one is nice also because you look layed back and relaxed

• sure, both can be attractive

• I love tomboys and skater ladies.

• Some guys are

• 2/10, Not if they look like u tbh

• well according to my experience, tomboys are the most feminine girls, cause their feminine side never been exposed or seen the light yet, they are too feminine too innocent too pure when she start to feel , act like a girl

• I lean more towards feminine looking outfits but you look great!

• Yes of course. Everyone has different fast but there is someone who does.

• Like baby

• Depends on the guy.

• Super hot. I like both.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You are sooo pretty!
    Lush eyebrows, great face shape, big eyes and awesome lips!

Go thank your parents for them genes!

• You don't look like a tomboy to me at all. Way too much make up and duckface for that (both aren't negative, but they are very girly).

• Well I'm not a guy but I think you're pretty attractive.