Am I still in good shape?

So in the first picture I had an awesome bod I was so tiny, but lately I have a gained a ton of weight due to birth control and lost it. I'm never weighed how much I do now before and I'm not use to it ( by all means I'm not fat just not use to weighing as much as I do now ) the only good thing out of it is I have an ass now lol and I had nothing before. Am I still in decent shape? Does having an ass make up for it? Lol
Am I still in good shape ?

haha Thank you for the kind words, can a few of y'all report this so they can take this post down i had no idea you couldn't delete photos/posts i'd appreciate it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly u actually look better, ur butt is bigger and so are ur tits, I'm a guy obviously and I like girls that have these things, I don't like gurls 5hat are anerixic (not saying that u were), but u r sexy now

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would say you're still in good shape! I know exactly what you're talking about I gained some weight with birth control and when I went off it I shred the pounds so fast it was scary, when I went back to school after summer holiday a lot of people were thinking the worst. But it was just birth control, if you're happy with the way you are then yay! If you're not, then just add a lot of water to your diet and exercising more.

What Guys Said 68

• Definitely look way better now! When I saw ur fit pic I was like damn! But then when I saw the second one of ur tummy I was like DAAAAAMMMMNNN!!! And the ass! Super sexy! Ur current look is far better than the super skinny look u had before. But that's just my honest opinion, u gotta go for whatever makes u feel best about urself

• Oh gosh thank you! Do you mind reporting this for me?

• Ur welcome! and sure I think I can do that for ya

• THAT my dear is an EXCEPTIONAL SHAPE!!! Booty to die for. I wonder is she likes it spanked. Oops. Sorry. It just slipped out.

• Haha, could you please report this for me! Thanks

• Report it to whom? The bubble butt police? You look magnificent!

• Why do people ask...

Obviously you are going to have a bunch of neckbeards tell you how gorgeous you are, blah blah lol.

• Holy fuck stop showing off.

• I think you look better in the later pictures. Muscle definition turns me off, and trust me you look much better with a little fat on your thighs.

• You look snugly in the latter ones. I do like it :)

• You're hot
    Omg that first pic😍👍

• You're still in good shape. I'm not an ass man so I can't comment on that. You can take that back lol

• No, you are not in as good shape as you were in the first one. I can tell by your legs, and just in general. You gain a lot of fat. Hit the gym. Gawwdd, I'm getting sick of guys just saying "Oh you look good" all the time. They came here for honest answers. So actually help them. Not confuse them. Holy fuck people.

• Honestly, your current body shape is the kind that I find most attractive. So yeah, you are still in good shape.

• Yo Jack i traded in my shitbox for a PS4 so pm me if you wanna add me ahaha

• You are in amazing shape, I would say in even better shape than you were in the first picture

• are you serious?
    I'm pretty sure you know you're fucking hot, lol

• Yes, I think you are still in good shape. I see a lot of the girls' comments here so far are jealous at you, since they're accusing you of 'fishing for compliments'. 😂

• Look incredible in each pic. very attractive for sure

• I like the new body better! And nice booty :)

• you're in good shape

• Whilst I like the first pic, I think you still look great now... what goals do you have, physically?

• Your body is fine. Very athletic build with a well toned butt 😍 But otherwise you're pretty. However, I'm worried about how skinny you are. What's your weight, if you don't mind me asking.

• i was about 115 in the first picture i am not around 133/135 :/

• The second picture down is like DA DANG MAN!

• The answer is yes

• Are you really that insecure or you're just desperate for attention? ?

• 😐😑... I would say you're good

• do you really need to get our opinions, really? You would be the main course dear ;)

• How far can you run? How much can you life? How's your ballance? What's your blood pressure?

• I guess so

• Looking great.. keep it up

• does birth control really make women gain that much weight, I didn't think it would be much tho.

• I drooled

• Yes, you are.

• Hella sexy

• More from Guys
    38

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• lol oh my god...

• 1|2
  • Love the shorts, so cute!

Yeah you looked good before and you still do!

• You should've just said "rate my butt". But yeah, you're clearly still in good shape...

• I think I prefer you now.

• Damn how you get legs like that!!😧 Tell me your secrets 😂 And you look good, don't worry

• Yes you look amazing!!

• U are totally in good shape..,...

• What about your height? say Like 170cm,160cm

• But it's different hair colors either u colored ur hair or this is someone else.