What should I do with my hair?

What should I do with my hair?So, this is me, and my hair currently. My hair actually goes down to my butt, that's how long it is. Should I cut it shoulder length? What about any hair colors? Or should I just get it trimmed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave your hair... just style it a bit...
    You are gorgeous, by the way (you look a bit like Ariel Winter in this pic)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair! i had the same length and recently cut it to my shoulder and the amount of regret i have is frustrating haha

• Sweetheart it looks greattttttttttttttt!!! It should be happy its on your head :* i mean it you insanely hot and beautiful Lady youuu <3

What Guys Said 13

• Long hair is awesome! It feels great when my wife has long hair! I'm sad that she cut it so short. And ur color is terrific right now! So dark. Lovely! I suggest no more than a slight trim

• Cut it a little short may be. Just a little.

• Good sister

• Keep it long, long hair looks good on you.

• I like hair that goes down to your butt.. It's sexy.. When naked at least ;-) so don't cut it...

But if you feel comfortable then you can cut it

• Noooooo don't cut them 💁
    You look cute by the way :P

• Try a ponytail that start near the back top of your head. Not all of your hair just enough to make it noticeable.

• Wow you lookend so beautiful with your long hair, maybe you should keep it longer or cut my hair style 😎😏😁

• You have nice hair colour.
    Cut it shoulder length.

• Go for short hair, up to shoulder length. Also, get rid of that comb over.

• You have really pretty eyes.

• Do nothing!

• They're fine as they are... why change 'em?

What Girls Said 7

• I had to cut my hair, because it was damaged. My hair was to my waist, and it was soooo curly. I cut it shoulder length 3 months ago, and I hated it. I thought I would like it, but my curls are gone :( Luckily my hair grows very fast, so right now it is just above my breasts again. I am never going to cut my hair again.

You have chosen for long hair for a reason. That is what I wanted to say to you. You really should think about whether you want your hair to be short or not. Maybe first a few cm and then you can look whether you like it.

• Don't cut it! Maybe lighten it up a bit.

• Don't cut it!!! It's so long and lovely!

• I think full bangs or side bangs would look great

• is that your natural color? love!

• I wouldn't cut it, it's long and looks healthy. Your hair color is beautiful but a deep maroon would look great if you wanted a change.

• Cutting to shoulder length will good... For hair color u can use a dark shade of red...