Girls, Do I have an attractive body?

Girls, Do I have an attractive body?
So summer is just around the corner and I've been working out just not too much but I'm worried I look to skinny cause my older brother who's a bodybuilder keeps telling me I really skinny and it's messing with my confidence when I have my shirt off please let me know if I need to bulk up

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Without sounding like a cougar, I think you look great! In fact I think you have the body type most girls find ideal. The really buff body builder type is not what most straight women are attracted to. Although I hear that gay men tend to like that look (I might be wrong).

What Girls Said 18

• SOB! Guys like you are the reason I have glasses :) why are you worried? I guess anyone can have self-confidence problems, but you don't need to have them. Your brother is just being a jerk cuz he's your brother and he thinks that he's better than you :P. Women in general seem to be more interested in muscle tone than actual size, and a lot of women think that guys can get "too muscly." You're good whatever you do, nice jawline too by the way.

• Not really my kind of thing, too muscular, but you look fine.

• yeah looking good =]

• Your body is attractive :) . If u wanna bulk up, go for it, you'll look great too. There's always room for improvement and u are the one that needs to be happy with the image u see in the mirror.
    Keep it up!

Oh and nice jaw by the way hah

• Yep very nice! Keep up the good work

• Hi dear, am bianca, i will like you know you more, contact me for more details (biancawazir4uu@hotmail. com) it urgent

• in my opinion thats the perfect size man, my partner is around the same size and he couldnt get any more perfect if he tried!

• you're a hot af!

• Yes you're body is good

• Yeah you're good! Don't like the bulky bodybuilder look

• Like it but those arms dont match

• You look awesome!

• Lol I love the "basic white chick" tattoo you have

• Your not to big (too big isn't a good thing) And your not skinny. So I say your body is hot

• Damn... Why can't the boys at my school look like that!

• Looks good to me...

• İt looks ok

• Yes, you do. The only thing I could suggest is working on your chest a bit more, but even that isn't necessary.