Why is she so perfect?

Face, body, style - why most girls can't be her?
Why is she so perfect?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's perfect because she's a woman. Every woman is perfect.

• Is every man perfect?

• @Socialrealist I don't know what's worse, that you're saying being black is ugly or that you're trying to use biology and nature to justify your thoughts. There aren't species better than others... there are species more adaptable to change and natural predators, just to let you know

• @Socialrealist i didn't say i disagree with you. "every woman is perfect" is of course a pretty dumb thing to say. but your response isn't much better. you basically said that a woman would have to be frighteningly ugly to not be considered perfect. nevermind that that women could still be plain looking and not at all pretty. so yeah, that doesn't make much more sense that simply saying all women are perfect

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad most girls don't look like her because I don't find her attractive at all
    She's a plain jane nothing really catches my eye about her, her features are all average and her style is very bland and biker chick which isn't my type also her smile reminds me of Scar from the Lion King

What Girls Said 16

• She is pretty, yeah. But perfection? I don't think so. I wouldn't want to change how I look to look like her.

• because all women are different.

• she's "perfect" to you because either your dating her or boning her or she's you friend

• she's pretty

• Perfect according too... who?

• Maybe she's nice to you but i you can't say why most girls can't be her, i don't wanna be her im happy with my look and body, each girl is beautiful in her own way, we're all different and nice she's not the only good lookin girl tho

• I don't get it.

• You actually like girls who dress like that? Wow I dress like that but most guys find it unattractive. She's pretty I wouldn't say she's perfect, my definition of perfect is different of course.

• because you're whipped, thats why.

• Is this your mom?

• why most girls can't be her?
    Well because some girls like their natural hair, other have boobs and a couple of us hate makeup

• Nah man. You ain't seen nothing yet. Look up acacia brinley, now that's perfection

• She ain't great.

I can appreciate a pretty woman but dont see it here sorry, however i do like her style.

• She I very pretty but I don't think all guys would like her over other girls. The rest of us are desirable too everyone is different.

• She has a pretty face but that's it?
    You can't see her body shape because her clothes are baggy and her "style" is black and white? Not something I would regard as "perfect"

• She is perfect in your eyes..

• So, but I am sure you are not able to find any flaw in her.

• Of course I can find flaw in her.. I guess you are fall in love with her..

• So name her flaws

What Guys Said 22

• She's certainly attractive though not really my type. Glad she does it for you.

• preferences. thats why

• Average tbh

• No one is perfect for everyone. Maybe for you and some other people but not for everyone.

• ehhhhhhhhhh no... she's only a little above average for me...

• I mean she is attractive, but I wouldn't say perfect. Her face is a little too masculine for me (jawline, chin, etc...)

And as far as her body, I can't really see much of it so I can't judge. Not a fan of the leather jacket though. I would say she is a 7 maybe an 8 if she was in a dress. But I like "girly girls"

• very very attractive. finally someone closer to my age. if you know her ask her how much aquanet she went thew in her teens years :-) and what hair bands she listened to :-)

• Because thank god women are a diverse and intelligent group of people who don't need to conform to one man's fantasies...

• She is perfect to you but not to others so of every girl was like her the world would be a boring place

• too skinny

• She is WWE host Renee... Considering you don't even know her, how can you tell she is actually perfect?

• most girls can`t be her Bcoz they weren't born her twin logic right?

• bleh...

• haha yea Renee is really pretty. a lot hotter than those Belles

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• She probably closely embodies a lot of your preferences. I would warn you though. Don't get caught up in her. Don't put her on a throne. If you do many a beautiful woman who wants you will pass you by while you wait for a woman that isn't coming.

• She's not really my type, but she's ok

• soon as some one becomes perfect they are no longer human :P

• Is that rene young? she is ok looking but i wouldn't say perfect

• lol she is short

• Perfect body

• She is blessed lucky.