What makes a women face masculine?

For example what features can make a women's face look more masculine?
Also which features can make a women's face look more feminine?

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Strong jawline, bigger nose, longer/large face, all make a face more masculine.
    The opposite of those are more feminine. And females have rounder features.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• facial hair.

And actually aside from that, it's not a bad thing. We find faces that a have a mix of masculine and femine feautres very attractive.

A strong jawline is generally seen as masculine, but it's attractive in women as well

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a-9241-f0ecb51be744.jpg

round faces are generally more feminine but squared face are attractive as well

www.risorseutili.com/.../...quare-face-image-2.jpg

so basically angelina jolie has a lot of masculine feautres, wide shoulders, squared face, strong jawline but she also has some feminine features such as full lips, small nose and big eyes, which makes one of the most attractive women on the planet

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe that's why I always thought AJ was completely unattractive. I mean without a ton of makeup and special lighting she is a downright munter. The face in the second picture might as well be a mask laid over her actual face.

• @Tromba obviously she is 40 now, do you think she wasn't attractive 20 years ago, well 16

media.giphy.com/media/o3k6pL5gD32EM/giphy.gif

cdn.hitfix.com/.../...t_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

if so, def you're a minority

• I think she was pretty ordinary looking without the makeup and lighting. I'd say about 1/3 of the girls in my high school were definitely better looking.

I know I'm in the minority but i think that's because most people don't see for themselves, they buy into the Hollywood glamour, a very appropriate word for it. Glamour originally mean a spell which altered your appearance.

What Guys Said 10

• Jaw line. If it squared more than oval shaped it looks less feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin lips
    Big brow bones

0|0
    0|0
  • Jaws
    Prominent brows
    Wide face

Just main examples i could think of

1|0
    0|0
  • Larger nose, heavier jaw. More pronounced brow ridges are all masculine. The opposite is feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chiseled jaw, sculpted straight brows, defined philtrum

0|0
    0|0
  • Having the characteristics of a man. It's a social thing so the answer isn't necessarily static.

0|0
    0|0
  • A big forehead mostly... and maybe large noses...

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavy tall big built.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheekbones, men normally have flatter cheekbones and women normally have more prominent cheekbones which is more feminine

Eyebrows, men normally have eyebrow bones that stick out more than a women's which makes a guy look like he has deep-set eyes also guys have straighter eyebrows and women have more arched eyebrows and thinner eyebrows

Jawline and chin, men typically have longer jawlines and chins whereas a "feminine" face is more softer on the jaw and the chin is smaller

1|0
    0|0
  • Heavy or protuberant brow ridge, wide strong jaw, large heavy nose, square chin.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• A strong jaw line.

Small eyes/lips

Maybe a large forehead?

Essentially my face :p If I were a dude, my jawline/side profile would be on point lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Look on YouTube for gender transformations. Male to female and also female to male. You'll see perfect examples of what makes a face more feminine or masculine. Masculine- higher brow, or even a slightly protruding brow bone (although this doesn't have to be present), a more square jaw, thicker eyebrows, slightly thinner lips, etc. More feminine- softer rounder jaw, shorter brow, fuller lips, fuller cheeks, slightly thinner eyebrows, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masculine:
    Larger or more square defined nose
    Small pinch lips
    Large, wide or square jawline
    Small eyes
    Short lashes
    Straight bushy eyebrows
    short hair
    Heavy brow (caveman look)

Feminine:
    Large eyes with long lashes
    Smaller or more rounded/pointed jaw
    Full juicy lips
    Cute nose
    long hair
    shapely brows

0|0
    0|0
  • interesting answers, I always didn t like my face so much cause it s kind off roundish lol
    anw I don t think a strong feature can make a girl masculine.
    it s the whole face that gives out that vibe xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Jaw structure, facial hair are two that come to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mustache and uni eyebrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes women have very defined jawlines so that could make them more masculine, also other hard features

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't wait to hear this..

0|0
    0|0
  • wide sharp jaw = masculine
    high cheekbones = feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight eyebrows makes a woman face masculine. and tringle etebrows makes feminen. check bones and oval or square face type make masculine too. if you want to feminen you can cut your hair. and you should use eyeliner

0|0
    0|0
  • sharp strong jaw, long face... i have both

0|0
    0|0