(YES I'M A REAL FEMALE) Does the extra hair and plump on lips make me look more feminine?

i have very thin hair and my lips aren't as plump as they used to be plus i have a strong jaw which looks masculine i guess... but i edited the second pic by adding more hair and a little plump on my lips do i look more feminine on the edited pic? or still look masculine?

original(YES I'M A REAL FEMALE) Does the extra hair and plump on lips make me look more feminine?

edited... extra hair. little plump on lips

masculine features that i have: big chin, strong jawline, straight eyebrows, long face, wide nose...

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no such thing as a female online. It says so distinctly on rule number 16. The fake woman who is not really you is very attractive. Her hair is perfectly fine. On the list of things that guys love, hair is pretty dead last.

Her jawline is not strong. Her nose is not very wide. Her eyebrows are fine. A long face is a typical feature of people with European blood. And her chin is not even close to being big. The lips are a bit plump, though. But a lot of guys find that desirable.

Ahhhhh. Okay. I can see what you're saying. There is a bit more masculine features than a lot of women in the first picture. But I didn't even notice it until I was looking for it. She is perfectly attractive.

• in person i look more masculine

Most Helpful Girl

• Masculine? Lolol give me a break. You're the definition of femininity.

What Guys Said 30

• You're a very attractive girl unedited. You don't need to edit yourself, and you don't look masculine.

• nope, big lips are very attractive to a lot of men.

also you have very symmetrical facial features. I don't know what you would look like naturally but this would imply strong model potential if your bone structure is like this without the make up.

• when you say added more hair, you mean increase the volume?

• MAGIC INTERNET TECHNOLOGY rates your 1st as !!!96%!!! female.

http://i.imgur.com/po7kW3b.png

And seriously, I think you look fine. Yeah your jaw is pretty defined but you're attractive and feminine regardless.

• i use that site too sometimes they say i look 35% masculine... and they sometimes say i look like celebrities i don't look like

• if we crop the pics or change the filter and stuff we get different results

• You know you're Hot right?

• First you don't look masculine (who tells you this? Are they blind?). Pic 1 is better.

• in other posts that i posted before people said i look masculine and that i should get jaw surgery

• Wow, I wonder if they're just being mean? You have a natural longer face shape but that's all I see. Maybe people take that as masculine? You look fine to me, very pretty.

• I don't know sometimes i do look a bit masculine in my pics cause of my big face

• I think the lipstick is unnecessary.

• I think you look better un-edited. Your skin looks so smooth, that cuts through all the perceived masculinity.

Very pretty lady.

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

You simply flipped the picture. There is no change.

• I like first pic better lol

• the lips on second pic is a bit too much for me personally, and didn't really notice the hair srry

• I think it does not make a big difference, but what makes you masculine/feminine is your behavior. If your behavior is feminine, nobody will care about youd masculine features. :)

• im very feminine in behavior but look a bit masculine

• Yeah a friend of mine

• Well, I find you a very beautiful girl according to both photos, and I bet I am not the only one, so you might not need be so concerned about that :)

• You are beautiful there is no need to edit yourself

• I don't see anything masculine... :)

• You look very pretty in the first picture so I don't think you don't need to edit anything

• You are gorgeous in both pictures.

• LOL you flipped the same picture around.

• i know but on the second one i added a little plump on lips and a little more volume to hair

• You didn't need to add all that you already look top dollar model optimum to me.

• Wtf you don't look masculine.

• Look, you look as girl =)

• I actually really like your strong features, you're very beautiful, even without the edits!

• Looks pretty much the same. You are hot, stop worrying about it. I would date you in a second.

• GIRL U LOOK DAMN HOOOOOOOOOT can i have a chance to flirt u up :)

• Second one is out of proportion. First one is cute.

• Your eyes scream female. there's a gentleness to them. Very pretty.

• my eyes are my only feminine features

• Looking at your pic that's what draws me in. I like the original better tbh. don't over think it. You are a sum of your features. You are very pretty. I'd kiss that strong jaw all over ;-)

• Very feminine.

• your hot af
    :(

• You look fine, now shut up and stop feeling insecure.

• I literally can not tell the difference.

• Can't even see the hair!

• It pretty much looks the same.
    I don't think you look masculine by the way. I think you're being too hard on yourself. Not that you'll listen to this.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• You're pretty and not masculine at all. Many celebrities have strong jaws and their femininity was never question. plus you kinda look like jessica alba!

• you're really pretty i see what u mean by a bit masculine but i like that side of u, it's obvious you're a girl :)

• Lol... why did you have to say yes I'm a female? Does someone tell you that you look like a male?

You're gorgeous!

• people always think im a transgender :/

• Awe, don't worry girl. You don't look trans at all! :) don't sweat it.

• The none edited one looks better.

• i love the first pic... you are pretty

• you look the same, fine

• You look feminine anyway

• You're beautiful without editing, and nothing about you looks masculine. I wish I looked more like you honestly lol

• However said you look like guy is dumb

• You're very pretty, no worries.

• I think you look good unedited

• you're pretty.

• How do you add more?

• it's hard to explain, i used a photo edito to add a little more volume to my hair to make it look less thin

• Ah, okay. Both pictures look the same. Stop being harsh on yourself, you look like a fine young woman.

• Uhh both pics look EXACTLY the same just reversed sides are the only difference. ...

• the bottom i added more volume to the hair and a little more plump to lips

• Yea well its very subtle so it's hard to notice.

• You're extremely pretty, and you don't look masculine that's ridiculous. You do have strong features but that doesn't make you less attractive or masculine.

• You have *some strong features* But you look very feminine. WAY more feminine than masculine.

• you already look very beautiful just because you have more masculine features it doesn't make you less pretty. and your lips are amazing, love them, mine are so small lol

• You look the same in both pics, can hardly tell a difference. we can tell you're a female in each picture

• Dont really notice much difference at all...

1 private opinion(s)